Boss Monster Card Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss Monster Card Game

I got all the Boss Monster Card Game Series. I got the Original Boss Monster, Boss Monster 2, Boss Monster: Tools Of Hero-Kind, Boss Monster: Implements Of Destruction and Boss Monster: Crash Landing. In case you want to know what the object of this card game is well the object of this game is where the Players are the villains and their goal is to kill the heroes and gains souls to win the game. I play the game by myself sometimes even though it's a multi player game. I even used Boss Monster Hero Cards to create D&D 3.5 character sheets for the cards. (With the exception of Explorer Heroes.)

Re: Boss Monster Card Game

Ok I'm bumping this thread since no one didn't reply at all. So anyway I notice that the Items cards and certain hero abilities can be a very overpowering giving the other players a quick wound. For example the epic hybrid hero Archer equipped with Energy Bow skips all three room including the Archer special ability to skip the last room giving the player a quick double wounds. The Epic Heroes The Brothers and The King, both heroes have the highest HP in the game. Equip them with Mega Hammer add the number of wounds to their HP making them hard to kill in the rooms unless the other player use a spell card to kill them. I'm sure there are other easy combos exist in this game.

Comment

I own the original Boss Monster. It's a fun game.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I own the original Boss Monster. It's a fun game.
        It's a great game. I own the whole Boss Monster series as well as I mentioned in the first post in this thread. I hope Brotherwise Games will make more Boss Monster Card games.

Comment

Where should i get Boss Monster Card Game I can't find please help me.

Comment

Originally posted by maydavid2997 View Post
            Where should i get Boss Monster Card Game I can't find please help me.
            Where if there's a Barnes and Noble bookstore in your area, the card game is there. That's where I got mine.

Comment

Well I do know another combo to increase HP. The Epic Hybrid Hero Druid have a special ability to increase her HP equal the number of Spell Cards in your hand used Angel Wings to increase more HP equal the number of Soul you have.

Comment

I heard that Brotherwise Games released a new Boss Monster Card Game called Rise Of The Minibosses. I'm going to get that card game and added to my Boss Monster collection tomorrow.

Comment

Ok I got the Boss Monster Card Game 3: Rise Of The Minibosses and these are my thoughts about this card game. The game is good but not perfect because it has a few problems that they didn't include since as the Explorer mini-bosses and bosses and also items. They did include 9 Minibosses which happen to be room cards. They include coins for new mechanics as well. So I'll rate this game 4 out of 5 stars.

Comment

Working...
                  X