Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello beautiful people, an intro and a question.

Adama911

Re: Hello beautiful people, an intro and a question.

Thank you so much Rae'ya and Pillar.

Such thorough responses. The more I write and the more responses I get, I realise that I sound spoiled and ungrateful and majorly taking my life for granted. There are people all over the world suffering and I'm talking about this stuff. I am truly sorry and I assure you I am very thankful for what I do have. I'm just 35 years old and seriously have no idea who I am and what I'm about. I know what I like and what I would like but as a person I'm a mess. ha I'm actually quite lonely too so i'm sort of using this forum as my place to talk.

I do need to look at my city more and think about where I can find nature. It's EVERYWHERE! Sometimes you search for things far and wide just to realise that it's right on your doorstep. Often right under your nose. I just need a smack in the fact and a wake up call. ha

I think with me, I'll one day read something or find something out and it will all click into place in my head and I will know what I'm all about. I will research the areas you pointed out also.

Thanks again x

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: Hello beautiful people, an intro and a question.

Adama,I see you are 35,and advice from a 71 year old is it does take time. There can be expected ups and downs,BUT that is life in general not even considering beliefs. Over time you can expect "MANY" moments of clarity that will help you find your path. Time indeed is a roller coaster, so buckle up and enjoy the ride. remember to as they say stop and smell the roses along the way. Gather shinny stones and objects,that may harbor secrets and wonders.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was