Lenormand Oracle Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenormand Oracle Cards

Hey everybody. I've been doing Lenormand Oracles Reading abut by I think it was two years from now. Lenormand is very different than Tarot. I got about by two Lenormand Oracle Decks. One is damaged and One in perfect condition. Like I said before Lenormand is very different than tarot because one there's no reversal in Lenormand. Each card is influences whatever if it's a positive, negative or neutral. The basic Lenormand deck got about by 36 cards while some cards got more than 36 cards. The reading that I've been doing are very accurate. I always keep the Lenormand reading plus the tarot reading in my notebook. So what do you think of the Lenormand Oracle Cards?

Re: Lenormand Oracle Cards

Yeah they are different. I got mine a couple of months ago. I haven't been practicing with them lately, but from what I get is that there are no reversals (like you said). It's more situational I think. It's hard to describe. I think it's more stricter in divination.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Re: Lenormand Oracle Cards

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      Yeah they are different. I got mine a couple of months ago. I haven't been practicing with them lately, but from what I get is that there are no reversals (like you said). It's more situational I think. It's hard to describe. I think it's more stricter in divination.
      Yes the Lenormand is very different than Tart but it still reliable.

Comment

Working...
      X