Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Am I?

Re: What Am I?

think enclitic,that works for me,and many others.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I’ve been reading a lot on this forum and I actually think that I am Pantheistic. That seems to align most with my beliefs and I’m already practicing like some others who have identified as such. I’m sure I do contain some eclectic qualities as well though.

Comment

Well the beautiful thing about paganism is that you don't need to fit in a box. It's really just a broad term for anything that isn't one of the major religions. You get to make your own path, and because we often do forge the path for ourselves, not everyone fits in a certain category. "I believe in nature" is perfectly valid, you don't need a name for it.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

In my opinion, spiritual belief systems are mostly b.s. dressed in fancy clothes. But somewhere in all that b.s., there is something of value. You don't have join the costume party, but it's worthwhile to look for the gold.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
          X