Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.

Hello, my name is Trinity. I'm not so relatively new to Wicca or Paganism, but I never really got to look into it too deeply or attempt many rituals so... I'm hoping to maybe learn more from those more experience here. Different point of views, tips on how to properly cast circles or clear out any negative energies, or maybe a little help in trying to sense others' energies around me. I hope to get along with everyone here!

Re: Hi.

Howdy, Trinity!

Nice to meet you!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF We have many topics on these subjects, so I'm sure you'll find some answers to your questions. Please don't hesitate to comment or start a new topic if what you're looking for isn't addressed, or a topic has been closed due to inactivity.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello. Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Comment

Welcome to PF as well.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Welcome! Hope you find all you need here.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Welcome, Trinity!

Comment

Welcome Trinity_Air!

Comment

Working...
                  X