Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my Brother-in-Law please

Hi everyone,

The other day my brother got second degree burns from cooking popcorn. After seeing the doctor on Friday to take off the dead skin from his burn. On Saturday he went in because he couldn't breathe. We've learned that he has pneumonia and bursitis. We've had to watch my nephew yesterday and today. Please pray for his quick recovery. I appreciate the prayers.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Prayers for my Brother-in-Law please

Burns can be hard,I was burned by VERY hot water from the coffee machine at work,it took a while to heal and hurt like hell.From very good treatment,I ended up with something like a bad sunburn with no scaring.

Best wishes for him healing.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Best wishes for your brother.

Comment

Thank you so much. He's still in the hospital. He may be home tomorrow. We're hoping so. I did go to see him with my parents and nephew. He seems to be doing a little better, but the doctors are still looking at his lungs. Thanks again for your prayers.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

May he have a speedy recovery!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

One prayer coming up.

Comment

Thank you everyone. He's still in the hospital. However, I'll keep you updated.
              Anubisa

Comment

So my brother-in-law has a bronchoscopy tomorrow. We're hoping to find out the cause behind all of this. I'm just hoping he is well enough to come home by Friday at least. He and I have clashed over my religion, they (sister and him) never came to visit me while I was recovering in Health South from my seizures, but I wouldn't wish any illness on anyone. Especially, my only nephew's father. I love the brute despite him being an asshole. Prayers would be appreciated. Thank you.
                Anubisa

Comment

Sending good energy his way.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
                  X