This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone translate this Ancient Royal Egyptian for me? [NEW]

Original thread : http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...gyptian-for-me (images were removed bc an admin deleted them bc I didn't have the minimum of 15 posts required to post images)

First image :

Second image :

First image : Most-likely not worshiping a diety as it was used with a black background and red drawn text

Second image : First text is worshiping Ra, and the second text I'm almost certain is worshiping Bast

This is a print form of Hieratic, aka Ancient Royal Egyptian

- - - Updated - - -

Also someone posted on these forums about 2 and 1/4 months ago saying he was a werewolf and where to find information on them, however I cannot seem to find it, if anyone could link me to it it'd be extremely appreciated, thanks

Re: Can someone translate this Ancient Royal Egyptian for me? [NEW]

looks a bit like hand written on a composition paper,like for school paper.?

- - - Updated - - -

lines look like a legal pad.

- - - Updated - - -

Where exactly do you get these images and symbols from?
    or are they your own from imagination?

serious question.

- - - Updated - - -

an example of hieratic script below.

- - - Updated - - -

pic from google images.

- - - Updated - - -

See here,

Follow the link.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

At least one of those looks like a rune. Anyway, Egypt isn't an interest of mine but some of those symbols are familiar so I'm gonna do some searching to jog my memory. If I find something interesting, I'll let you know.
      "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
      ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
        At least one of those looks like a rune. Anyway, Egypt isn't an interest of mine but some of those symbols are familiar so I'm gonna do some searching to jog my memory. If I find something interesting, I'll let you know.
        There are two Elder Futhark runes and three backwards EF runes. Plus pentacles and a couple of badly drawn astronomical symbols.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
          There are two Elder Futhark runes and three backwards EF runes. Plus pentacles and a couple of badly drawn astronomical symbols.
          And a smiley face...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
            Thought I saw runes in there. I missed the astronomical signs.

Celtic_ where did you get this?
            Last edited by MaskedOne; 19 Aug 2018, 06:49. Reason: fixing spelling fails
            "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
            ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              And a smiley face...
              Yep, I noticed that one too

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                Thought I saw runes in there. I missed the astronomical signs.

Celtic_ where did you get this?
                A Royal Egyptian Priestess on snapchat. Ancient Royal Egyptian, what it's actually called, is used commonly modern-day still, hence why it's in print form and script is probably still used in other settings.

Most mythology (myths = stories) exists.

Believe me or not, at-least believe this text is legitimate, I have much more which I will send,

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I had a translator and a helper but he's not responding anymore which is why I came to PF for this, I forgot Text B but I'm almost certain he said it was worshipping Bastet, aka Bast, daughter and protector of Ra and obviously a warrior goddess

- - - Updated - - -

There's some rules, so in-case some pagans delete this thread if they see this, here's my contact information

Discord : Sacrificable #6423

Email (I prefer all of the above options if possible) : secretlyabananas@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and text C was written on her wrist, I'm assuming that means something

- - - Updated - - -

To help convince you this isn't a made-up language if you're having those thoughts, there's A LOT more than 26 characters,

I also have a screenshot of the 2nd image in my most recent post's origin picture, it's of a snapchat on her story using an anonymous screenshotting app, though she found out I screenshotted it, if that helps you believe me or at-least believe that these texts are legitimate
                Last edited by MaskedOne; 19 Aug 2018, 08:50.

Comment

I'm leaving the discord and email address but please don't put phone numbers in publicly available boards. Anyone, guest or user can access this part of the site. There are inherent risks to leaving your phone number out that publicly. If you want to exchange phone numbers with someone who contacts you via other means then sure but putting a phone number in a public portion of any website is asking for trouble that you don't need.
                  ―Thon

Yoda

Comment

Always good advice mask.
                    it came to my mind that a "Catfish" seems to be implied in some fashion.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I am very well aware of what could happen with my number, and am perfectly okay with the risks, which there's not much and the potential risks are extremely rare and will most-likely not happen, however if it's against this forums rules then okay, contact me with my discord or email if you wish to have my phone # and my TextNow #, preferably my Discord

Comment

I think this royal high priestess has pulled some wool over your eyes, buddy.

This looks a lot like that code we used to write in as kids in the 90s. Some of those symbols are hieroglyphics, some of them are elder futhark, I also see a smiley face, a pound symbol (or hashtag), and a few things that I don't think belong to anything.

Can you provide a study or an article which proves this to be high Egyptian?
                        “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

I am very well aware of what could happen with my number, and am perfectly okay with the risks, which there's not much and the potential risks are extremely rare and will most-likely not happen, however if it's against this forums rules then okay, contact me with my discord or email if you wish to have my phone # and my TextNow #, preferably my Discord

- - - Updated - - -

Woops already sent.

I personally know for a fact it's Ancient Royal Egyptian, and did you not read my post saying there's A LOT more than 26 characters, the amount of characters in the English Alphabet, I counted 35 before I got the most recent pic and 2 other glyphs on her wall.

Most things online are fake but there's a lot of records of ancient writings so getting the material to decipher this is perfectly plausible online.

Like I said, believe me if you wish, but at-least believe these texts are legitimate. The smiley face and pound symbol you can both find on the Rosetta Stone, I've seen a better written one but here are pics of the smiley face for now, I had them saved in screenshots I took on Discord but am still currently looking for them.

Please note these are all of the same part on the Rosetta Stone just different images

- - - Updated - - -

Also I apologize for that repost I had hit the back button without realizing it and hours later went back and it was there so I thought I hadn't posted it yet, so I posted it.
                          Last edited by Celtic_; 19 Aug 2018, 11:46.

Comment

Question:what exactly is your point,what do you seek from these images,is there some place these posts are going?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

And also remember to find the thread about the werewolf asking for information on werewolves and link it to me for me please if it still exists which I'm assuming it does thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              Question:what exactly is your point,what do you seek from these images,is there some place these posts are going?
                              Sorry, but I can only answer that to anyone who can decipher it, add me on disc and/or email me it or get my phone # or TextNow # from contacting me through my disc and/or email and send me the translations or the meanings, preferably the translations

Comment

Working...
                              X