Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone translate this Ancient Royal Egyptian for me? [NEW]

Re: Can someone translate this Ancient Royal Egyptian for me? [NEW]

I am very well aware of what could happen with my number, and am perfectly okay with the risks, which there's not much and the potential risks are extremely rare and will most-likely not happen, however if it's against this forums rules then okay, contact me with my discord or email if you wish to have my phone # and my TextNow #, preferably my Discord

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

I think this royal high priestess has pulled some wool over your eyes, buddy.

This looks a lot like that code we used to write in as kids in the 90s. Some of those symbols are hieroglyphics, some of them are elder futhark, I also see a smiley face, a pound symbol (or hashtag), and a few things that I don't think belong to anything.

Can you provide a study or an article which proves this to be high Egyptian?
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

I am very well aware of what could happen with my number, and am perfectly okay with the risks, which there's not much and the potential risks are extremely rare and will most-likely not happen, however if it's against this forums rules then okay, contact me with my discord or email if you wish to have my phone # and my TextNow #, preferably my Discord

- - - Updated - - -

Woops already sent.

I personally know for a fact it's Ancient Royal Egyptian, and did you not read my post saying there's A LOT more than 26 characters, the amount of characters in the English Alphabet, I counted 35 before I got the most recent pic and 2 other glyphs on her wall.

Most things online are fake but there's a lot of records of ancient writings so getting the material to decipher this is perfectly plausible online.

Like I said, believe me if you wish, but at-least believe these texts are legitimate. The smiley face and pound symbol you can both find on the Rosetta Stone, I've seen a better written one but here are pics of the smiley face for now, I had them saved in screenshots I took on Discord but am still currently looking for them.

Please note these are all of the same part on the Rosetta Stone just different images

- - - Updated - - -

Also I apologize for that repost I had hit the back button without realizing it and hours later went back and it was there so I thought I hadn't posted it yet, so I posted it.
    Last edited by Celtic_; 19 Aug 2018 at 11:46.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Question:what exactly is your point,what do you seek from these images,is there some place these posts are going?
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

And also remember to find the thread about the werewolf asking for information on werewolves and link it to me for me please if it still exists which I'm assuming it does thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    Question:what exactly is your point,what do you seek from these images,is there some place these posts are going?
    Sorry, but I can only answer that to anyone who can decipher it, add me on disc and/or email me it or get my phone # or TextNow # from contacting me through my disc and/or email and send me the translations or the meanings, preferably the translations

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

I think I speak for everyone when I say you aren't going to find anyone to hand you the answers to some badly drawn glyphs you found on snapchat.

Sorry friend.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase
    Strength in Will, peace in well-being.

A potential answer is that this High whatever priestess got hold of a few photos of the rosetta stone or other old glyphic sources to just make something up and mess with a few people's mind.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

why i mentioned the "catfish"

"
    Last edited by anunitu; 19 Aug 2018 at 14:53.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Jedi
    Phrase
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force.

So, being moderately generous, symbols travel, they change meaning, they get independently developed by multiple civilizations.

I have doubts about the symbols you're showing being Egyptian language but Egyptian language is deeply not my thing so let me give you a link to a forum that should have an ample number of people who can speak with some authority on the issue

https://www.netjer.org/forums/

Is a forum dedicated Kemetic practice. If you are dealing with hieroglyphs then someone there can probably translate them for you. If not, then you are likely to be informed of such by multiple people who have put years of study specifically into Egyptian practice.

Good luck.
    "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
    ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Jun 2013
    Religion
    Northern Tradition Shaminist Demonolator. Or something along those lines...

There are Theban characters in the latest pages.

I would love for an actual linguist or symbologist to get a hold of this. Personally, I have serious doubts about the authenticity of it, but would be highly amused if I'm proven wrong.