This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone translate this Ancient Royal Egyptian for me? [NEW]

I think I speak for everyone when I say you aren't going to find anyone to hand you the answers to some badly drawn glyphs you found on snapchat.

Sorry friend.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

A potential answer is that this High whatever priestess got hold of a few photos of the rosetta stone or other old glyphic sources to just make something up and mess with a few people's mind.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

why i mentioned the "catfish"

"
        Last edited by anunitu; 19 Aug 2018, 14:53.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So, being moderately generous, symbols travel, they change meaning, they get independently developed by multiple civilizations.

I have doubts about the symbols you're showing being Egyptian language but Egyptian language is deeply not my thing so let me give you a link to a forum that should have an ample number of people who can speak with some authority on the issue

The official online community for the House of Netjer, a Kemetic Orthodox Temple.

Is a forum dedicated Kemetic practice. If you are dealing with hieroglyphs then someone there can probably translate them for you. If not, then you are likely to be informed of such by multiple people who have put years of study specifically into Egyptian practice.

Good luck.
          "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
          ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

There are Theban characters in the latest pages.

I would love for an actual linguist or symbologist to get a hold of this. Personally, I have serious doubts about the authenticity of it, but would be highly amused if I'm proven wrong.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree. Unfortunately, while I know where to find a forum of Kemetics, I'd have to actually do some hunting to discover if there is a forum of linguists that is free to join. I'm not quite curious enough to print the page of and start prowling universities with it. That involves time, gas and effort that I'd prefer to put elsewhere.
              "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
              ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

She is 100% for a fact an Royal Egyptian Priestess and this is 100% for a fact Ancient Royal Egyptian.

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone found the thread here of the werewolf asking for information on it? Read it months ago, please link it if you do, thanks

Comment

First clue you may be getting cat fished:

Someone on snapchat told you they can fly just by thinking.
                  And you think IT MUST BE TRUE,after all it is on SNAPCHAT<RIGHT???

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Also please, make all further posts be about translating the texts instead of the legitimacy of the texts and it's origins, however please do talk about the origins if you believe me and wish to, thanks
                    Last edited by Celtic_; 20 Aug 2018, 13:35.

Comment

You might want to run that posting rule by Maskedone,just saying.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                        So, being moderately generous, symbols travel, they change meaning, they get independently developed by multiple civilizations.

I have doubts about the symbols you're showing being Egyptian language but Egyptian language is deeply not my thing so let me give you a link to a forum that should have an ample number of people who can speak with some authority on the issue

The official online community for the House of Netjer, a Kemetic Orthodox Temple.

Is a forum dedicated Kemetic practice. If you are dealing with hieroglyphs then someone there can probably translate them for you. If not, then you are likely to be informed of such by multiple people who have put years of study specifically into Egyptian practice.

Good luck.

Thanks for the forums, however all of their names are Egyptian, is Celtic_ as a username inappropriate for those forums even if I fully believe in Egyptian Mythology?

Comment

sorry,we are in the safe zone,so go ahead and claim what ever,but please provide a reliable source,not just I heard it through the grapevine,please.

- - - Updated - - -

a request for MASK,could you move this thread to an open area,so as not to temp some of us to break the sanctity of the safe zone.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            sorry,we are in the safe zone,so go ahead and claim what ever,but please provide a reliable source,not just I heard it through the grapevine,please.

- - - Updated - - -

a request for MASK,could you move this thread to an open area,so as not to temp some of us to break the sanctity of the safe zone.

You're terrible at complying with the requests of the OP, smh

Do you want me to start talking about anime whenever you make a thread here?

That's 100% what you're doing, no way around it,

xD

- - - Updated - - -

anunitu, why don't you go watch a movie or something, and let people who wish to post here complying with my requests regarding posting to post here?

Comment

I'm closing this thread. We are not having a constructive conversation about this subject, and it is devolving into people being just a bit rude to each other.

Attacks on members will not be tolerated, neither from the existing members or new ones.
                              “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                              X