X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What in fact is paganism

Hello dears!
    I would like to speak, to tell my thoughts and observations.
    I am a believer, a Christian and I have the right (as they say)feelings of the believer: -) and I respect the feelings of atheists:-)
    although it is not to them and does not affect the people of this world.
    It will be about faith, namely paganism.
    The heart and soul schetayu Christians and Muslims are the closest to the true God people,the Jews and all who call
    God by Allah and Jesus by the son of God, even though he is a Prophet in Karan.
    For example Jesus in the Quran is named as ISA, Adam (the first man created by God) is Adam with an emphasis on another letter,
    Satan-Iblis (I do not know the names and is simply so called) virgin Mary-Mary.
    Christianity tends to love.Tolstopyatova that bilabial all lived according to the commandments of God. On earth bylby peace,
    testvalidator,mutual aid,third world countries policielebi much more material and many
    people weren't starving like this. Reducing armament costs and increasing the flow of funds to education and medicine. But
    it's utopia.
    People suffered from the crusaders , who planted their faith by the shedding of blood and the fact they robbed the peoples
    other country. Of course among them were people of good intentions but as you know good intentions pave the road to hell.
    Churches are engaged in trade (no wonder Jesus smashed shops with goods and all kinds of utensils for sale in the temples).
    We have all known ISIS among Muslims-thousands of people who died at the hands of those who seek to serve God but who have not resisted
    the cunning of the Muslim devil.
    The Gentiles-the same as these jihadists , people listen to other people's place to listen to my heart.
    Pagan gods are fallen angels, demons that lead people away from the Almighty who is One. Even in series
    'Supernatural' is shown in some episodes : -) Read that even to drunks of pagan belief, after
    mnogodnevke (binge) drinking-moremiles entity with horns,koniovitsa demons in Christianity, though
    many of the pagan masses and folklore such creatures with horns and not at all.
    Pagan man, Christian or Muslim, in the end your way basically inclines you to kindness, peace and love.
    Be human-the rest will follow!
    Last edited by Juniper; 17 Sep 2018, 11:04. Reason: Removed color formatting to make this legible on dark themes.

Re: What in fact is paganism

Black text makes it impossible to read for me, as my theme is dark. If you can please edit your post and set the color to "default". Thank you!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
      Black text makes it impossible to read for me, as my theme is dark. If you can please edit your post and set the color to "default". Thank you!
      SeanRave. Macrosh is either a bot or a troll. He post the same thing under a different name.

Comment

what different name bart?
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          what different name bart?
          PagGrandPa. That's was his name before, anunitu.

Comment

The answer to your post title is one that is discussed in several posts through the forum. Have a look there.

As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Comment

Originally posted by Macrosh View Post
              Pagan gods are fallen angels, demons that lead people away from the Almighty who is One. Even in series 'Supernatural' is shown in some episodes : -)
              The almighty is one what?

One dollar? I can afford that.

One cool dude? Send it around - we'll have a beer.

One pathetic butt-kisser? Nope. Don't wanna meet him.

Ya gotta be more specific...

And... fallen angles, demons...?

Well, if it was on Supernatural, it's gotta be true onnacountta TV is the mother of wisdom.
              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 17 Sep 2018, 10:43.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Well, if it was on Supernatural, it's gotta be true onnacountta TV is the mother of wisdom.
                Hehe XD
                I've seen Supernatural. Most angels in that series aren't very nice either. In fact, most of them are just mean. Even some of the demons are nicer than the angels. Don't judge a creature by its wings, I guess?

Comment

I've fixed the font color issue but as for the post making any kinda proper sense, I cannot help with that.

Since it has been pointed out that this exact content has already been posted by "another user", I am locking both threads and putting "both" users on notice.
                  Thank you
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                  X