Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard of Lenny and Larry Cookies?

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ate or heard of Lenny and Larry's cookies. I work at Sheetz and we sell them. They are really good and they are vegan cookies. You can find them on Amazon.com or LarryLenny.com. If you haven't tried them then you might think it has an odd flavor, but I love them. I ordered them from Amazon yesterday since I love them so much. They have great chocolate chip cookies. I also ordered a variety pack. It has a lot of protein in them without the sugar of a protein bar. So if you can find them I suggest trying one. Start with a chocolate chip one. They're really soft and good.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Heard of Lenny and Larry Cookies?

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ate or heard of Lenny and Larry's cookies. I work at Sheetz and we sell them. They are really good and they are vegan cookies. You can find them on Amazon.com or LarryLenny.com. If you haven't tried them then you might think it has an odd flavor, but I love them. I ordered them from Amazon yesterday since I love them so much. They have great chocolate chip cookies. I also ordered a variety pack. It has a lot of protein in them without the sugar of a protein bar. So if you can find them I suggest trying one. Start with a chocolate chip one. They're really soft and good.
    I have heard of them but I never ate their cookies.

Comment

You should really try one. They're really good. Not trying to force anyone to eat them or advertise them. If you do get a chance try one. They are very good.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I try the cookies you suggested today. It was a double chocolate cookies and it taste good.

Comment

I've not tried them, but I'll keep an eye out if I seem the locally. I cannot buy these things online because I know myself and it'll open a whole new level of rabbit hole for me, if I start to buy sweets online. XD
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
          X