'ello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'ello

Hi! You can call me Bel. I identify myself as a Druid sorceress because that's where my ancestoral roots are. But my mainstays are black magic and blood magic.

Currently, i'm looking for an apprentice. Someday, I hope to pass everything I have learned to them. My only child has decided to have nothing to do with magic or me. Indeed, he has completely turned his back on his inheritance, changed his name and left the country. He's in his late 30's and will never change his mind. So I need an apprentice. After all, even magic creatures age. LOL.

I don't expect anyone to rush into anything and am very cautious, myself. But, if over time, you gain interest or know of someone we could begin with PM and if mutually agreed, go forward. I spent the last 20mos with a good candidate only to find she wasn't ready to learn what I wanted to teach her and by the time she will be, she will be too old. That's okay. It's much better to find out before bringing the wrong person into my bloodline.

Also, just to be perfectly clear, this entire thing is absolutely PLATONIC!!! I cannot stress this enough! Some people get the strangest ideas, lol.

Anyway, that's why I came here. I figure at the very least, I can make a friend or two and maybe find a good candidate for apprenticeship.

Thanks for reading,

Bel

Re: 'ello

Howdy, Bel, nice to meet you!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Bel. I'm not personally into Druidry, but if I find someone who is interested, I will let them know. Have a good one!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thank you! Nice to meet like-minded people. Hope to see you around.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello! Thanks for the welcome. Hope to see you around.

Comment

Working...
        X