Seeing weird things/weird feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing weird things/weird feelings

I really had no idea where to post this, so I hope this is a good place. Please move it to the right place if it isn't.

Lately, I've been seeing weird "orbs" or masses of colors. Usually, they're black, but sometimes I see white or red.

At first, I thought they were tricks of the eye. I can see them out of the corner or side, but once I look directly, they're gone. This has never happened to me before though, and sometimes the color lingers and I can look at it directly for a few seconds.

Other times, I feel this heavy, unnerving presence. It is mostly in my living room/dining room. I feel as if someone is watching me and behind me. Of course, I look and no one is there, but I just feel like a woman (girl?) is there. Not sure why.

If I wasn't seeing these orbs of color, I wouldn't think anything of the creepy feeling I get in the living room/dining room.

A few years ago, in this house, my mother kept seeing a dark figure in the dining room. She called in her priest, and he blessed the house and we've never seen it since. I don't know if that is related or not...

What would you do? I'm just at my wits end, turning corners wondering what I'm going to see or feel. Any advice? Thanks.

Re: Seeing weird things/weird feelings

I've shared my home with a few presences over the years and for the most part enjoyed the company. But you say this is weirding you out so you may want to look into some information on doing a cleansing/blessing ritual telling who/whatever is there that they must leave and stay gone.

It might be a good idea to get your eyes checked as well since seeing these colored orbs is new for you. Just to rule out the mundane, ya know?
    ------------------------

Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
    - robert anton wilson -

Comment

I would say the orbs are tricks or even just bits of dust. I know sometimes my eye twitches and I'll see a little flash in the corner of my eye.

As for the female I'd need more info to decide. Is the female always around? Or does she come and go? And have you seen anything beyond orbs and shadow people?
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

From a more mundane perspective I would second getting your eyes checked, or alternatively speaking to your dr. I often see flashes of light around the edges of my vision and it is usually the early signs of a migraine. Sometimes they become full blown migraines, sometimes they go away.

I think in these cases it is always best to rule out the mundane before considering more supernatural origins.
        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Also, seeing blobs of light/colour can be a sign of a Blood pressure issue, i see them frequently and i have high BP.

as for the presences you are feeling, could be related, but try a cleansing, see if that helps you.

M
          In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

[quote author=Maulus link=topic=1471.msg30952#msg30952 date=1296156167]
            ...try a cleansing, see if that helps you.
            M[/quote]
            And you could also ward all your entrances.

Comment

Working...
            X