Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leatherwork - my passion!

Hi,
    I hope that the admin will not punish me for a small self-advertisement ... I do a variety of things from the natural, veg-tanned leather, like belts, handbags, tiaras, masks, notebook covers and the like ... In general, I'm fascinated with Celtic and Viking art, as well as prehistoric, Indian and something more from the fantasy world, or Elvish inspiration ...
    If someone needs something, you can write to me, I am open to custom orders!

Greg

Re: leatherwork - my passion!

ask B. DE. he is an artist as well
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by pocillator86 View Post
      Hi,
      I hope that the admin will not punish me for a small self-advertisement ... I do a variety of things from the natural, veg-tanned leather, like belts, handbags, tiaras, masks, notebook covers and the like ... In general, I'm fascinated with Celtic and Viking art, as well as prehistoric, Indian and something more from the fantasy world, or Elvish inspiration ...
      If someone needs something, you can write to me, I am open to custom orders!

Greg
      Welcome to the forum.

As long as you're here to actually participate in conversations and contribute to the community, we have no problem here. But if it seems like you're just here to advertise your business, then that's another matter and will be met with administrative action.

In the past, I have dabbled in leatherworking, so I look forward to seeing some of your product. Once you get to 15 posts, the restriction on posting pictures and links will be lifted.

Happy posting!
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Sounds cool. You should post some pictures of your stuff. There are a lot of artists on the forum. I have an art thread for when I post my artwork. There are a lot of talented people here.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks! Don't worry, I want to be an active member of this forum! I'm happy I found you, and I'm sorry for my English, it's not my first language...

Comment

Howdy, Greg!

I'm looking forward to seeing your with!

People here are VERY supportive of artists\craftpeople.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by pocillator86 View Post
              Thanks! Don't worry, I want to be an active member of this forum! I'm happy I found you, and I'm sorry for my English, it's not my first language...
              It's no big deal. Just keep on writing.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
              X