Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weaving a new webhere

Greetings everybody

I'm CrowSpider though I normally refer to myself as LionSpider or LionSpider of Crow.

I've been away from much pagan contact with the disconnect and the frustrations and intrusions needed the path I am currently walking. I'm of the Left Hand and now find myself visited and called upon to take the next step. A lot of learning to do. A lot of refreshing myself.

I look forward to all this reconnecting.

Re: Weaving a new webhere

Do your toilets flush backwards?

I kid! Welcome to the forum! We've got a few other left handed Aussies floating around too.

Mostly art.

Comment

a little unclear in what your post is telling,somewhat vague. and yes,about those toilets ??
      Last edited by anunitu; 22 Nov 2018, 08:19.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Welcome to PF!
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to PF. A few of us are LHP practitioners here, so feel free to join in or start a discussion on the Left Hand Paths board:

Comment

Welcome! Our ranks are growing... one day us Aussies will take over the forum and then it'll be the others who have backwards flushing toilets!

Please don't hesitate to post thoughts and questions! I am also a LHPer, I am sworn to a deity of fate and I work closely with animal energies... so I am very interested in your Spider and web-spinning imagery.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                Welcome! Our ranks are growing... one day us Aussies will take over the forum...
                Hmm, Aussie souls...
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

they taste like down under

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Thank you to all who welcomed me to the forum. Yes I was vague but I wasn't sure what to write. I disconnected for a few years so I am vague on exactly where I'm going to head. Time will tell and heaps of refreshment to do.

Regarding our swishing of the grand thunder box, they don't flush backwards but suck away all the crap by taking the 'other' path.

- - - Updated - - -

Could someone help me with how to add a photo and have a photo profile? I am looking but I am completely lost in where I do this. Can't find the necessary buttons.

Comment

you need more posts until,i think 15 to allow links and other functions,when you reach those posts you will see more buttons.

- - - Updated - - -

you need more posts until,i think 15 to allow links and other functions,when you reach those posts you will see more buttons. and other than intro or game posts,so post replys

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by CrowSpider View Post
                        Thank you to all who welcomed me to the forum. Yes I was vague but I wasn't sure what to write. I disconnected for a few years so I am vague on exactly where I'm going to head. Time will tell and heaps of refreshment to do.

Regarding our swishing of the grand thunder box, they don't flush backwards but suck away all the crap by taking the 'other' path.

- - - Updated - - -

Could someone help me with how to add a photo and have a photo profile? I am looking but I am completely lost in where I do this. Can't find the necessary buttons.

Try the above link for Avatar controls. I don't think the 15 post restriction applies to avatar pics but it's been a while since I had cause to closely examine that setting.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                          http://www.paganforum.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Try the above link for Avatar controls. I don't think the 15 post restriction applies to avatar pics but it's been a while since I had cause to closely examine that setting.
                          I believe avatars and profile pictures are separate from posting pictures and links on the forum. Thanks for providing the link to the avatars editor section, MO!
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Howdy, Crowspider!
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post

Thank you. I have started with a childhood photo. No editing at all. I swear. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X