BMH's Mind Lenormand Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMH's Mind Lenormand Reading Thread

In this thread I'm going to post my mind Lenormand reading also my physical Lenormand reading as well.

Re: BMH's Mind Lenormand Reading Thread

Hey everybody. Today I did a mind Lenormand reading for myself on will I ever meet Sergio Kardenas in person?

Key, Dog, Heart

Influential friend which will leads into love.

It's definitely a yes.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 28 Dec 2018, 16:52.

Comment

If this is the first time with the Lenormand I would be careful. Lenormand is different than tarot from what I have read. Just be careful how you read it.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        If this is the first time with the Lenormand I would be careful. Lenormand is different than tarot from what I have read. Just be careful how you read it.
        I've been doing Lenormand reading for two years. So I'm not really worried at all.

Comment

Oh, sorry BMH! Didn't know.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Oh, sorry BMH! Didn't know.
            Don't worry about it.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a mind Lenormand reading for myself on how can I be happy again because I feel very depressed right now.

House, Key, Sun, Moon, Stars

Positive house which leads to success with great recognition which leads to intuition.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a mind Lenormand reading on what's going to happen in Sarah Diamond trial against the guard who attack and arrested her for being a Drow.

Tower, Book, Rider, Moon, Clover

A professor who will lead to new information with swift events which also leads to emotional happiness.

Comment

Hello everybody. Today I did a mind Lenormand reading for myself on how my friendship with Andrew Kaen turning out so far? I did a relationship spread for interpretation?

What do I want out of the relationship:

Birds, Rider, Ship

Feedback leads to distant news.

What do Andrew Kaen want out of the relationship:

Child, Garden, Sun

New event with success.

Outcome of the relationship:

Key

The relationship will be successful.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a mind Lenormand reading on what's going to happen in Sarah Diamond very first battle.

Clouds, Ring, Sun

Issue resolved which leads to victory.

So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me yours thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a mind Lenormand reading for myself on how I'm doing playing the Black Shingle Fiasco game as Pamela Chalice. She's a Level 4 Neutral Good Female Human Psion.

Mountain, Tree, Whip, Key, Bouquet

Immobilization with muscle pain leads to a successful argument with great happiness.

Comment

Hey everybody. Today I did a mind tarot reading for myself on what's going to happen in Pamela Chalice next battle.

Letter, Lady, Anchor

Communitive woman who's reliable.

Comment

Hey everybody. I'm going to do Lenormand reading again in future post. Stay tuned.

Comment

Will I finally get a girlfriend this summer?

Key+Clover+Heart

I'm going to find the right partner who an unexpected encounter. I'm finally going to get my soul mate.

It's a yes. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Do I need a Lenormand Facebook Group to be part of the Lenormand community?

Mountain+Snake+Coffin

An obstacle with a manipulation that will end.

It's a no. So what do you think of my interpretation? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

Comment

Working...
                              X