Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't anyone seriously follow Christ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why doesn't anyone seriously follow Christ?

I am not a Christian because I came to the conclusion that those preaching and trying to sell bibles and all this other crap aren't Christians either. How can you agree with money and get a job and live a normal life? Jesus said that you shouldn't worry about money or what you will wear or eat and all this stuff. he says to take up his staff and walk with him. He doesn't say to get all these denominations and divine all the churches. He doesn't say to make money and sell candles and prayers lol. I mean seriously.... Just as Jesus told the Jews: Why you make my fathers house a merchandise? Well... Why do fake Christians and priests and most pastors make the church a merchandise? It's all a freaking joke. Yet someone goes and follows CHrist for real and gets called a lunatic or gets in a freaking psyche ward because his mind needs medication or he is psychotic.

This is whats messed up with this world. Read the dang book and see for yourself. It amazes me how many fakers there are. lol this is why i want to be an atheist right now. Not even lying. This is insanity in the membrane. I do find myself doing rituals. I find myself switching all the time. i'm searching for truth. But hey.. .I don't claim to be anything. As my beliefs are always changing. I will admit and say I did a lot of rituals and tried or attempted worshiping gods but now that i think about it... I don't know what the hell i'm doing anymore. Nothing is changing. My life is worse to be honest. My mind is messed up. I don't know what the heck to believe anymore. Dang... Mine as well have one world religion and called in Humanity lol. Cause we sure as hell don't know what to do anymore. Dang this world is messed up lol.

Re: Why doesn't anyone seriously follow Christ?

Originally posted by pragon View Post
    I am not a Christian because I came to the conclusion that those preaching and trying to sell bibles and all this other crap aren't Christians either. How can you agree with money and get a job and live a normal life? Jesus said that you shouldn't worry about money or what you will wear or eat and all this stuff. he says to take up his staff and walk with him. He doesn't say to get all these denominations and divine all the churches. He doesn't say to make money and sell candles and prayers lol. I mean seriously.... Just as Jesus told the Jews: Why you make my fathers house a merchandise? Well... Why do fake Christians and priests and most pastors make the church a merchandise? It's all a freaking joke. Yet someone goes and follows CHrist for real and gets called a lunatic or gets in a freaking psyche ward because his mind needs medication or he is psychotic.

This is whats messed up with this world. Read the dang book and see for yourself. It amazes me how many fakers there are. lol this is why i want to be an atheist right now. Not even lying. This is insanity in the membrane. I do find myself doing rituals. I find myself switching all the time. i'm searching for truth. But hey.. .I don't claim to be anything. As my beliefs are always changing. I will admit and say I did a lot of rituals and tried or attempted worshiping gods but now that i think about it... I don't know what the hell i'm doing anymore. Nothing is changing. My life is worse to be honest. My mind is messed up. I don't know what the heck to believe anymore. Dang... Mine as well have one world religion and called in Humanity lol. Cause we sure as hell don't know what to do anymore. Dang this world is messed up lol.
    I'm sorry that you really feel this way. Not all Christians are like that. I'm not forcing you to changed your opinion or anything. But there are some good Christians out there. That's all I wanted to say.

Comment

Working...
    X