2019 New Years Heat Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 New Years Heat Wave

Anyone get that heat wave at the new years drop? I mean dang it was almost like summer outside lol and it was winter. I mean wtf? New Years prank? haha!

Re: 2019 New Years Heat Wave

Originally posted by pragon View Post
    Anyone get that heat wave at the new years drop? I mean dang it was almost like summer outside lol and it was winter. I mean wtf? New Years prank? haha!
    It was -29C on Christmas day. We all live in different places.

Mostly art.

Comment

That's why I was wondering, if anyone else got it.

Comment

I don't think we did, but today? I was outside in a t-shirt and comfortable...
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

It was raining on New Years for us. Why couldn't it have snowed! This year sucks for us so far! I want a little snow!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
          X