An introductory message.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An introductory message.

So. I'm just sort of checking things out, the site, and my "religion".

I grew up in a Hungarian speaking household, here in the US. I do not speak Hungarian. Not even a little. However, the stories and myths passed down to me had the immediate effect of gifting me a childhood full of wonder and spirituality, and the lasting effect of leaving me with a desire to connect, somehow, to some element of the far distant past of my ancestors. Their beliefs, their experiences as they moved through the landscape. That's my interest. Osmagyar Vallas is the obvious choice. I claim no current ties to or experiences within Taltos Culture, except the ties of ancestry, lineage, and blood. And a few (well, some) experiences with hallucinagens in my youth.
    I'm not sure what a Pagan is.

But I'm curious. And the structure of ritual is appealing.

I have no significant other, and my children are grown, so I am completely free to do as I see fit, and experiment with whatever interests me.

The Hungarian Native Faith is interesting, and then I was interested in this site, so I am here typing but I stopped.

Re: An introductory message.

Welcome to the forum! I am 1/4 Hungarian. Though I have never explored my Hungarian side of the family too much. Grew up in an all English-speaking household. My great-grandmother came from Hungary. So it's good to see another Hungarian on the site.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome, Utazo!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Working...
          X