stay warm,so freaking cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stay warm,so freaking cold

Millions gearing up for polar vortex, as temperatures plunge to lows not seen in a generation

burrrrr story here.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: stay warm,so freaking cold

Michigan is closed for business due to a** freezing temperatures. This is our third day off from school. Expected to be colder tomorrow.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

It's a bit parky here in Wales. So far so good though, apart from a burst drain in our street...
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Haha. Hey guys, welcome to five months of my life a year.

I walked for a half hour to work this morning in -38C winds.
        Last edited by volcaniclastic; 30 Jan 2019, 06:34. Reason: That being said, I also got a touch of frostbite this morning on my face. So...

Mostly art.

Comment

jersey is getting some of this,two feet over night.

and i know Canada is a freezer vol,i would never compare us to you

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            Michigan is closed for business due to a** freezing temperatures. This is our third day off from school. Expected to be colder tomorrow.
            We've had one day of preschool in the last two weeks... All of last week was cancelled for weather, they were in for Monday this week, and out for Tuesday/Wednesday this week. Whether they'll have class tomorrow is questionable. My daughter has been in school for five days now since Christmas break. We're going a bit stir crazy.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I'm very glad I live a little south of the vortex line's worst doings. It was in the single digits here overnight and didn't get above freezing today, but it's nothing like Chicago, etc. By Sunday we're supposed to hit 65. I can't wait. My arthritis is not happy.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

mine is also barking hawk.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

You're all incredibly brave! I was surprised to find my bedroom windows (inside) were covered in ice this morning. Our problem here is that we're never prepared for bad weather. Of any description...
                  www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Soooo...

They called school for the 5th day this week, between a foot-and-a-half of snow on Mondays, and Tuesday, and blowing snow & whiteouts on Wednesday, and air cold enough to freeze the pole off a polar bear today and tomorrow morning...
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

pole off a polar bear,you know there is a sex joke in there somewhere.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        pole off a polar bear,you know there is a sex joke in there somewhere.
                        Anunitu, you naughty girl - the thought never occurred to me..

Comment

We're supposed to have weather around 40/50 above this weekend... almost immediately following the 40/50 below. I hate Iowa. I'm glad we're having a break from the cold, but this means that there won't be a single day where the weather was decent enough to take my kiddo sledding while there was snow on the ground.
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I'm starting to thaw finally! It almost felt warm at 11 degrees today. I promise to never complain about it not being cold enough again after spending those three days with -25 degree temps. Unlink most companies around me, mine did not close and we were at work in a freezing warehouse. I'm glad its over. I will be outside in shorts tomorrow with the temp up to 30.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

MY friend found a pair of these and they kept my ears warm and they have built in speakers you can hear through them!

whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

Working...
                              X