Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Save us from God...

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Yeah, that just gets more depressing as it goes on.
    Add to the conundrum the fact that Paul himself was imprisoned almost constantly for preaching the Gospel and was eventually matyred for it. There's also the story of Paul and Silas's miraculous prison break (Acts 16). There's a precedent in Acts 5 Where Peter is challenged for preaching the gospel and he replies with 'in this, we must obey God, not man' or something to that affect. Take away lesson: obey the law unless it is incongruent with the Gospel, especially evangelistic efforts.

Anyway, the position Sanders is in is not a career post and doesn't normally transfer over to a new administration. It can but doing so is entirely at the whim of the new President.
    *shakes head* I'm all out of defense for her.

Comment

Yeah...

Sanders knew the job, took the job, does the job, and is therefore complicit in what the job requires her to do. No excuses for her.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

that syuff might work for trump,if he were in fact "a man of God" he seems motivated by a much darker power in my take on his actions sarah must take on her blame in connection to trumps negative effect on civil rights and compassion for the down trodden caging children,can not be excused or even forgiven i think. that is my opinion at any rate
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have no sympathy and respect for Sanders. That just my honest opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X