Neuro Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neuro Drinks

I use the drink called "Neuro Sleep sweet dreams" regularly and it is better than tylenol PM. I have used "Neuro Bliss" also it is to reduce stress It had an effect similar to an anti anxiety medication but I didnt really like it. They have an entire product line if you search for neuro drinks. They might sell them at a truck stop near you thats where I get mine. I highly recommend the Sleep one.
    whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Re: Neuro Drinks

How did you find out about this drink? Can you get it Over The Counter or does it require a Health Care professional to write a script for it?

Compared to Anti-Anxiety meds (I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly, do/did you take this med and didn't like it?) how does this drink make you feel when you wake up?

I have a really hard time falling asleep and have for a while now so if this is something safe and easy to obtain, I may give it a try but would like to know more about your first hand experience before I go further into researching it.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      How did you find out about this drink? Can you get it Over The Counter or does it require a Health Care professional to write a script for it?

Compared to Anti-Anxiety meds (I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly, do/did you take this med and didn't like it?) how does this drink make you feel when you wake up?

I have a really hard time falling asleep and have for a while now so if this is something safe and easy to obtain, I may give it a try but would like to know more about your first hand experience before I go further into researching it.
      We have them at the grocery here and my girlfriend gets them sometimes. She says they help, but she doesn't take any medication so I don't know if tolerance would be a thing. They're mostly natural remedy vs of energy drink type things. https://drinkneuro.com/
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post

I just found it by accident at Loves truck stop. They sell it in the same refridgerators as coca cola water gatorade all that it does not take any prescription. The one I like is the sleep its all natural I think. I did not like the stress drink that I said was similar to an anti anxienty medication. I think that the stress bottle has a link to a website on it that has the results of clinical trials. heres the link to the official website https://drinkneuro.com/. The sleep drink puts me out like a light in 45 minutes. I hope this helps.

Comment

hmm i might try that if it does not effect my blood sugar
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I've been buying 6 of them a week from the truck stop hoping it will make them keep them in stock. they are 2 for 4 dollars

Comment

doesn't look like their website has any new news since Feb 2018 unless they are posting from the past. can't even find the ingredient list on their website, either so i think i'm going to stay far far away from that stuff.
              In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

I can give you the list off the bottle L-TeaActive L-Theanine 5-HTP Melatonin Magnesium Super fruit extracts Acai Pomegranate Blueberry

- - - Updated - - -

They are on amazon too heres the link https://www.amazon.com/Neuro-Sleep-D...gateway&sr=8-5

Comment

Working...
                X