Crystal Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Ball

Can anyone tell me about crystal ball gazing and recommend which kind of crystal ball to use? I know nothing about this but I want to try it. I have a small crystal ball but I dont know if its the right kind or not.
    whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Re: Crystal Ball

check here there is a history also with mirrors as seeing into the future

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I don't know anything about the actual art of scrying with a crystal ball, but I believe the kind that most people are looking for are made from either glass or clear quartz.

Mostly art.

Comment

trying to remember the names of the two men most known for using mirrors and creating the angel alphabet

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          I don't know anything about the actual art of scrying with a crystal ball, but I believe the kind that most people are looking for are made from either glass or clear quartz.
          The ball I have is supposed to be reconstituted quartz

Comment

Are you specifically interested in crystal balls per se or scrying in general?

I personally prefer using a liquid medium such as black food colouring in water (or similar).

I do use an obsidian crystal ball for scrying, as well. Regarding what "kind" of crystal ball to use, it really is a matter of personal preference. You will likely read many differing points of view around whether or not using a "natural" crystal/mineral/stone is "better" than using something synthetic, but from my experience I can tell you that the medium is of less significance than the state of mind.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            trying to remember the names of the two men most known for using mirrors and creating the angel alphabet
            I believe you are referring to John Dee and Edward Kelley.

Comment

yes thank you torey,thank you so much,the names had eluded me

- - - Updated - - -

i remember something about using a candle flame or just a flame to focus into a trance state to seek after visions of truth. i have attempted that with very positive results.

the trance is a good medium for exploring i believe.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                Are you specifically interested in crystal balls per se or scrying in general?

I personally prefer using a liquid medium such as black food colouring in water (or similar).

I do use an obsidian crystal ball for scrying, as well. Regarding what "kind" of crystal ball to use, it really is a matter of personal preference. You will likely read many differing points of view around whether or not using a "natural" crystal/mineral/stone is "better" than using something synthetic, but from my experience I can tell you that the medium is of less significance than the state of mind.

I believe you are referring to John Dee and Edward Kelley.
                I think Im talking about scrying. I am new to this but I heard you can predict the future by gazing at a crystal ball. If thats not the use Im interested in whatever the use of crystal balls is. I have no interest in the balls themselves I just wanted to make sure I have the proper equipment. Sorry for the confusion

Comment

Working...
                X