The Originals (On Netflix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Originals (On Netflix)

This is a spin off of the vampire diaries using the originals as the main characters. I'm only on the second season of the vampire diaries so when I watched the first episode of the originals I had no idea the characters were actually from the vampire diaries. I'm having a hard time getting into it so far is it worth watching? Has anyone watched it. I guess I will keep trying since I like the vampire Diaries so much. If you've seen the originals please share your thoughts about it. If you have not seen it its on netflix!
    whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Re: The Originals (On Netflix)

I really liked Vampire Diaries, I think I've watched up to season 6 or so. Then I got tired of all the drama. Klaus is one of my favorite characters and he's on the Originals, so I'd like to watch it some time.

Comment

I didn't watch much of either, but I enjoyed The Originals much more than Vampire Diaries. I prefer Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles (the books, not the movies) over pretty much any other vampire type series.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I am still on the first episode of the originals somehow I've tried watching it at least 5 times it seems like! LOL
        whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

I refused to watch it out of spite... because I'm petty and have very strong opinions on Klaus from a storyteller/writing perspective. I hear it has some good moments but I just. Don't trust the writers and showrunner.
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Working...
          X