Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: no TERF,but they return again.

  1. #11
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,106
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    No, it is a right. Everyone has an absolute and unquestionable right to reject any individual or group for any reason, or no reason at all, without having to justify it to anyone.
    I can understand a little bit but to me it sounds a bit prejudice. That just my honest opinion.

  2. #12
    Member Muramasa's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    47
    Religion
    atheist
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    Whatever it is, nobody has to justify it.

  3. #13
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,106
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    Whatever it is, nobody has to justify it.
    If you say so.

  4. #14
    Live and learn anunitu's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,048
    Religion
    stregheria

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    i agree in dating sure not just as a reason to attack
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

    all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.




    http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

    my new page here,let me know what you think.


    nothing but the shadow of what was

    witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

  5. #15
    The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,309
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Location
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    i agree in dating sure not just as a reason to attack
    That TERF stuff sounds like a bunch of b.s. social theory, but I agree that we'd all be better off if people would stop telling other people who they can or can not be attracted to.
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

    I can't do everything, but I can do something.

  6. #16
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,106
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    Quote Originally Posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    That TERF stuff sounds like a bunch of b.s. social theory, but I agree that we'd all be better off if people would stop telling other people who they can or cannot be attracted to.
    I agree with everything you said but people still do that anyway.

  7. #17
    Member Muramasa's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    47
    Religion
    atheist
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    Whenever I listen to Rapey J. Pennis (Riley Dennis), I always get a strong urge to start the engine and electrocute his self-righteous CENSORED out of him with a pair of jumper cables.
    If he thinks he gets to police my sexuality, because it is not inclusive and politically correct, I see no reason why shouldn't I reapond with a conversion therapy-like reaction.
    Last edited by volcaniclastic; 02 Mar 2019 at 06:53.

  8. #18
    bibliophibian volcaniclastic's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,056
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Location
    Canada
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    Whenever I listen to Rapey J. Pennis (Riley Dennis), I always get a strong urge to start the engine and electrocute his self-righteous CENSORED out of him with a pair of jumper cables.
    If he thinks he gets to police my sexuality, because it is not inclusive and politically correct, I see no reason why shouldn't I reapond with a conversion therapy-like reaction.
    Swearing on the main forum is not permitted. Homophobic slurs are never permitted.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

    Mostly art.

  9. #19
    Member Muramasa's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    47
    Religion
    atheist
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    [QUOTE=B. de Corbin;242147]but I agree that we'd all be better off if people would stop telling other people who they can or can not be att

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    but I agree that we'd all be better off if people would stop telling other people who they can or can not be attracted to.
    This is the only thing that enrages me within the queer community. This sort of entitlement is identical to the one of incels.

    Attached Images
    Last edited by Muramasa; 02 Mar 2019 at 07:11.

  10. #20
    The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,309
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Location
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

    Re: no TERF,but they return again.

    The pendulum swings both ways. The extremes are always extreme.
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

    I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Similar Threads

  1. The return of the owl...
    By Tylluan Penry in forum Introductions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04 Feb 2019, 06:49
  2. The return of McCarthy...
    By B. de Corbin in forum News & Current Events
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 30 Jun 2016, 10:08
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 15 Apr 2014, 12:11
  4. noooo...the return of evil!
    By Branflakes in forum Catacombs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 29 Nov 2011, 21:31
  5. Return of the MO
    By MoonstoneOpal in forum Catacombs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01 Mar 2011, 19:08

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •