Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello! (Newbie!)

Mar 2019
    Religion
    Electic Pagan

Hello! (Newbie!)

Hello there! My name is Cameron, but most people I know call me Luna or a variant of that. I use They/Them pronouns, so please use those for me! I'm 16 years old, but I've felt callings to another religion since I was very young. I was raised Catholic and go to a Catholic school, but I converted a little over a year ago.

I consider myself eclectic of some sort, as I wish to worship a few different pantheons, but if there's a better term for this, please tell me haha. While not directly related to paganism, I've been actively practicing witchcraft for a little over two years as well. I haven't delved much into paganism yet, as I am trying to research as much as possible before I start my pagan journey fully.

I'm quite new to the forum side of things, and I'm still in the process of learning how to work everything. I'll do my best to learn quickly! I enjoy talking with others very much, even over the internet, and it's a great place to learn as long as one can discern what is factual. I tend to have the same username over every platform I'm on too or at least a variant of it. If you find me anywhere else feel free to say hi!

I hope I'm able to enjoy this place and learn as much as I can. It's nice to meet all of you!

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Re: Hello! (Newbie!)

Quote Originally Posted by lunaXsilvermoon View Post
    Hello there! My name is Cameron, but most people I know call me Luna or a variant of that. I use They/Them pronouns, so please use those for me! I'm 16 years old, but I've felt callings to another religion since I was very young. I was raised Catholic and go to a Catholic school, but I converted a little over a year ago.

I consider myself eclectic of some sort, as I wish to worship a few different pantheons, but if there's a better term for this, please tell me haha. While not directly related to paganism, I've been actively practicing witchcraft for a little over two years as well. I haven't delved much into paganism yet, as I am trying to research as much as possible before I start my pagan journey fully.

I'm quite new to the forum side of things, and I'm still in the process of learning how to work everything. I'll do my best to learn quickly! I enjoy talking with others very much, even over the internet, and it's a great place to learn as long as one can discern what is factual. I tend to have the same username over every platform I'm on too or at least a variant of it. If you find me anywhere else feel free to say hi!

I hope I'm able to enjoy this place and learn as much as I can. It's nice to meet all of you!
    Hello and welcome. We rarely have teenagers in this forum especially in your age. Don't worry everybody is friendly and we'll make you feel right at home.

Nov 2014
    Religion
    Eclectic with some strong norse tendensies

Welcome Luna I hope you'll like it here. Don't worry about learning quickly, learn at you own pace.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Hello and welcome. We rarely have teenagers in this forum especially in your age. Don't worry everybody is friendly and we'll make you feel right at home.
    This isn't entirely factual. A lot of us started as teenagers, but have since grown up. Sean and Corvus have been here since teenage-hood!

Welcome to the forum, Luna!
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Welcome to the forum!

Jul 2014
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan, Kitchen Witch

Welcome Luna.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    This isn't entirely factual. A lot of us started as teenagers, but have since grown up. Sean and Corvus have been here since teenage-hood!

I didn't know they were teens when they join here.

Aug 2015
    Religion
    Ecletic pagan.
    Phrase
    This too shall pass.

Welcome Luna! I hope you enjoy it here. =)
    “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase
    Strength in Will, peace in well-being.

Welcome to the forum! Usually forums are more slow paced discussion than what you could get in social media, but also means usually more fleshed-out discussions and more in-depth stuff

Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post

True! I don't feel like it's been that long, haha!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

I remember many teens that used to be active here, pre-crash and even some years after. I am fb friends with a handful of them but they have since grown up and are living their lives beautifully.

I was 13 when I first turned to the craft, myself. A little over 20 years later, I still consider myself a pagan, though am not following any specific paths. I do strongly connect with Peruvian Shamanism, but I just don't talk about it.

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to dive in and ask questions or start a topic of your own.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.