Aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens?

I said a while back that there were seven or so major "unbelievable" events that have happened to me, for me, or around me. Well, this incident is one of them haha.

This happened a couple years ago or so when I was still living about a hundred miles south of Fairbanks, Alaska; approximately ten miles north of Fort Greely Missile Defense Base; supposedly one of the last lines of defense against the North Koreans and supposedly one of the most heavily secured military installations our country has.

I wasn't sure where else to put this, because it didn't seem exactly off topic seeing as it may have a supernatural aspect, but it didn't really seem to belong in any of the other categories, so I figured I'd put it in the S.A.F.E. Zone...is that an acronym for something?

Here's what happend; the following takes place between 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM...Events occur, in real time. (24 reference hehe).

So, there I was; drunk, high as a kite, completely out of my mind, when, all of a sudden, my psychotic brother-in-law comes bursting in on my sister and I in her cottage.

"Quick *******! You gotta come ******* see this ****, it's ******* weird as ****, dude!" (He swore a lot. )

My sister and I followed him out into the dark, cold, wintry night; probably some time in November or December.

He was running around the snowy yard pointing upwards, and darting his head all over the sky like a mad-man; I was grinning ear to ear in mockery of what a fool he looked like haha, but I decided to humor him.

"Look! Up in the sky! You see it?! You see it?!" he shouted.

I looked towards the direction of the cosmos in which he was frantically pointing; "Mmm; yes Zachary," I told him, "those are called "stars." I remarked sarcastically.

"Shut up ********!" he replied, "Check out the one that's moving! Look look look!!!"

Sure enough, one of them did turn out to be moving fairly quickly. "...And that's called a satellite." I retorted, slowly starting to lose my patience because my sister and I were in our pajamas in sub-zero temperatures.

"BRO! There's TWO of them!"

I checked again. Indeed, there were two little satellites in the sky; one seeming to follow the other. "Huh," I exclaimed, "That is kinda weird." I didn't think much of it until I realized that the one following was gaining speed; both of them were moving unusually quickly, and the one behind wasn't just following anymore, it was chasing the other one. "...Whoa." my sister and I both seemed to say it at the same time.

"RIGHT?!" Zack practically shouted. We all stayed there for several moments that felt a lot longer, staring straight up at the sky, as the two craft were directly over our property. My neck was starting to hurt, but I didn't want to take my eyes off the sky lest I lose the two little dots among the stars. Surely they had to just be satellites performing some weird training protocol or something. I didn't determine that these things were definitely not satellites until the one being pursued suddenly made a sharp 90 degree turn at an impossible speed.

"Holy ****." I gasped just as my sister said it too.

Then..."it" arrived. A large, super bright star just seemed to pop up out of nowhere, as if it had come from the far reaches of space.

"...Holy ****." my sister and I both spoke simultaneously again. Zack was freaking out.

The super bright star was in the general vicintiy of the two little stars that were chasing each other. "You guys are seeing this too, right?" I confirmed with my sister and brother-in-law.

"Yeah." They echoed each other, almost in a trance as I was, staring up at the sky. Then the finale began:

The bright star started shooting out HUNDREDS of tiny little other stars, which all seemed to swarm around the two craft that were chasing each other. None of us said a word; we all just kept standing there, probably on the verge of getting frostbitten as we craned our heads skyward, watching what appeared to be an intergalactic battle unfolding in the heavens high above us. I don't know how long we were standing there watching it all, but just as quickly as they'd arrived, all the moving little stars darting all over the place just seemed to seep back away into the farther reaches of space, vanishing from view as if nothing had ever even happened.

...I was a little worried about spaceship debris falling down on our lovely little farm from Low Orbit.

Have any of you encountered UFOs or alien creatures? It wasn't long ago that I was a healthy skeptic; but that experience made me a believer for sure hahaha.

--Sollomyn
    Last edited by Sollomyn; 12 Mar 2019, 01:37.

Re: Aliens?

Originally posted by Sollomyn View Post
    I said a while back that there were seven or so major "unbelievable" events that have happened to me, for me, or around me. Well, this incident is one of them haha.

This happened a couple years ago or so when I was still living about a hundred miles south of Fairbanks, Alaska; approximately ten miles north of Fort Greely Missile Defense Base; supposedly one of the last lines of defense against the North Koreans and supposedly one of the most heavily secured military installations our country has.

I wasn't sure where else to put this, because it didn't seem exactly off topic seeing as it may have a supernatural aspect, but it didn't really seem to belong in any of the other categories, so I figured I'd put it in the S.A.F.E. Zone...is that an acronym for something?

Here's what happend; the following takes place between 1:30 AM and 2:30 AM...Events occur, in real time. (24 reference hehe).

So, there I was; drunk, high as a kite, completely out of my mind, when, all of a sudden, my psychotic brother-in-law comes bursting in on my sister and I in her cottage.

"Quick *******! You gotta come ******* see this ****, it's ******* weird as ****, dude!" (He swore a lot. )

My sister and I followed him out into the dark, cold, wintry night; probably some time in November or December.

He was running around the snowy yard pointing upwards, and darting his head all over the sky like a mad-man; I was grinning ear to ear in mockery of what a fool he looked like haha, but I decided to humor him.

"Look! Up in the sky! You see it?! You see it?!" he shouted.

I looked towards the direction of the cosmos in which he was frantically pointing; "Mmm; yes Zachary," I told him, "those are called "stars." I remarked sarcastically.

"Shut up ********!" he replied, "Check out the one that's moving! Look look look!!!"

Sure enough, one of them did turn out to be moving fairly quickly. "...And that's called a satellite." I retorted, slowly starting to lose my patience because my sister and I were in our pajamas in sub-zero temperatures.

"BRO! There's TWO of them!"

I checked again. Indeed, there were two little satellites in the sky; one seeming to follow the other. "Huh," I exclaimed, "That is kinda weird." I didn't think much of it until I realized that the one following was gaining speed; both of them were moving unusually quickly, and the one behind wasn't just following anymore, it was chasing the other one. "...Whoa." my sister and I both seemed to say it at the same time.

"RIGHT?!" Zack practically shouted. We all stayed there for several moments that felt a lot longer, staring straight up at the sky, as the two craft were directly over our property. My neck was starting to hurt, but I didn't want to take my eyes off the sky lest I lose the two little dots among the stars. Surely they had to just be satellites performing some weird training protocol or something. I didn't determine that these things were definitely not satellites until the one being pursued suddenly made a sharp 90 degree turn at an impossible speed.

"Holy ****." I gasped just as my sister said it too.

Then..."it" arrived. A large, super bright star just seemed to pop up out of nowhere, as if it had come from the far reaches of space.

"...Holy ****." my sister and I both spoke simultaneously again. Zack was freaking out.

The super bright star was in the general vicintiy of the two little stars that were chasing each other. "You guys are seeing this too, right?" I confirmed with my sister and brother-in-law.

"Yeah." They echoed each other, almost in a trance as I was, staring up at the sky. Then the finale began:

The bright star started shooting out HUNDREDS of tiny little other stars, which all seemed to swarm around the two craft that were chasing each other. None of us said a word; we all just kept standing there, probably on the verge of getting frostbitten as we craned our heads skyward, watching what appeared to be an intergalactic battle unfolding in the heavens high above us. I don't know how long we were standing there watching it all, but just as quickly as they'd arrived, all the moving little stars darting all over the place just seemed to seep back away into the farther reaches of space, vanishing from view as if nothing had ever even happened.

...I was a little worried about spaceship debris falling down on our lovely little farm from Low Orbit.

Have any of you encountered UFOs or alien creatures? It wasn't long ago that I was a healthy skeptic; but that experience made me a believer for sure hahaha.

--Sollomyn
    I believe in space aliens. So I see where you're coming from. When I was 9 years old, I used to read the National Enriquer newspaper. There was an article about a man was at the job interview and the interviewer revealed themselves as space aliens. So the space aliens suck his entire brain and remain brainless. And he remember everything that happen during that day. The story turn out to be fake but I was a little boy back then I believe everything what the newspaper say but I still believe in space aliens.

Comment

With 400 billion stars in our galaxy and half of them (probably) having planets orbiting around them, yeah I'm pretty sure life (even perhaps intelligent life) is around somewhere.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Indeed; that's always been my reasoning, too; the Universe is so mind-bogglingly huge, that it's kind of hard NOT to believe in aliens haha.

Kind of alarming to see them apparently doing battle though; I wonder if it's a civil war; or two different species of aliens with some unknown interest in Earth. ...A secret war hahaha. (I'm a bit of a comic book nerd; kudos to whoever got the reference. )

Comment

i'm gonna ignore your story since there's no way to verify the validity of it (call me a skeptic - and you started it out by saying you were drunk and high... sooooo, yeah) but to answer your question at the end... no, I have not encountered aliens or ufo's. but the universe is too large and there are too many stars with planets to say that we are the only life that exists within it [the universe].

i'd like to know what they look like, how they conduct themselves, how they interact with each other and other life forms on their own planets, what they think or how they fell about other life forms that would be alien to them. i'm not holding my breath that this happens within my lifetime. maybe, when i die and my spirit reunites with the cosmological energy, i'll know what else is out there.
          In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Originally posted by Oshii View Post
            i'm gonna ignore your story since there's no way to verify the validity of it (call me a skeptic - and you started it out by saying you were drunk and high... sooooo, yeah)
            No problem! Though I do feel compelled to relate, that I do believe it's impossible for an intoxicated individual, to some how hallucinate the same unusual incident, at the exact same time, as two other individuals...especially when the only substances ingested were cannabis and beer hahaha. Even if it's not impossible though, the odds would be exceedingly astronomical...Sooo, yeah.

Originally posted by Oshii View Post
            but to answer your question at the end... no, I have not encountered aliens or ufo's. but the universe is too large and there are too many stars with planets to say that we are the only life that exists within it [the universe].

i'd like to know what they look like, how they conduct themselves, how they interact with each other and other life forms on their own planets, what they think or how they fell about other life forms that would be alien to them. i'm not holding my breath that this happens within my lifetime. maybe, when i die and my spirit reunites with the cosmological energy, i'll know what else is out there.
            Indeed; quite a thought-provoking prospect. I suspect they look like Gray Aliens or Reptilians; or even a form we can't even effectively describe with words could be possible as well; or just glowing orbs of sentient light haha. I've always imagined that their world wouldn't be too dissimilar from our own Earth, but that's just assuming that life throughout the Universe evolves in the same manner as life on Earth. It's interesting to note that some scientists predict humans will end up looking like Gray Aliens ourselves some day; perhaps they aren't even aliens at all, but actually HUMANS...from the distant future.

If we also happen to be living in an infinite Universe though, I wonder if that also means there'd be an infinite amount of possibilities?

--Sollomyn
            Last edited by Sollomyn; 12 Mar 2019, 14:29.

Comment

Working...
            X