Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie here!

Mar 2019
    Religion
    Paganism

Wink Newbie here!

Hello to all paganists! My name is Nick, and I'm a sweet young boy living in Greece, who always wanted to express himself in a way that I'm not judged by others for what I am! Some of my favorite things I usually do, is watching cartoons, and eating traditional Greek cookies/biscuits found in Greek bakeries! (I especially love braided ones, which for me, define cookie-making as an art form!

So, why did I choose to be a pagan? First of all, because I always adored anything related to Middle Eastern (and South Asian) culture! From the gorgeous pyramids of Egypt, to the Kamasutra, and from Isis to the beauty spread accross the Turkish harems!! And second, because of me discovering Baal.

Yep. Baal is a god I daily serve by masturbating. How did I find out about him? Good question! It all started with me falling in love with the golden calf from the Old Testament. As someone who had already known about Indian, Turkish and Egyptian cultures, I always questioned the portrayal of this adorable and sweet-looking calf in the Old Testament as the evil. And because it didn't seem to have some sort of reputation (much like how I'm a introvert), I decided to daily worship him! However, one day, I found out more about it, only to realize that behind it, there was a mighty god simply called Baal. He is musculine, gold, and responsible for all my favorites! Lightning, wind, storm, fertility... and one of his consorts, Astarte, was the goddess of sex!! Neat! And the biggest reason I worship him, is because.... of love. I love Baal, and therefore, whenever I share my love about him (who bear in mind, is severely undermined), he thanks me with sharing his love about human nature to me, which will hopefully help me in being an extrovert!

Hope I discover more about paganism and such powerful deities!

PS. If there's something that isn't allowed according to the rules of the forum, please tell me about it!

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Re: Newbie here!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Hello to all paganists! My name is Nick, and I'm a sweet young boy living in Greece, who always wanted to express himself in a way that I'm not judged by others for what I am! Some of my favorite things I usually do, is watching cartoons, and eating traditional Greek cookies/biscuits found in Greek bakeries! (I especially love braided ones, which for me, define cookie-making as an art form!

So, why did I choose to be a pagan? First of all, because I always adored anything related to Middle Eastern (and South Asian) culture! From the gorgeous pyramids of Egypt, to the Kamasutra, and from Isis to the beauty spread accross the Turkish harems!! And second, because of me discovering Baal.

Yep. Baal is a god I daily serve by masturbating. How did I find out about him? Good question! It all started with me falling in love with the golden calf from the Old Testament. As someone who had already known about Indian, Turkish and Egyptian cultures, I always questioned the portrayal of this adorable and sweet-looking calf in the Old Testament as the evil. And because it didn't seem to have some sort of reputation (much like how I'm a introvert), I decided to daily worship him! However, one day, I found out more about it, only to realize that behind it, there was a mighty god simply called Baal. He is musculine, gold, and responsible for all my favorites! Lightning, wind, storm, fertility... and one of his consorts, Astarte, was the goddess of sex!! Neat! And the biggest reason I worship him, is because.... of love. I love Baal, and therefore, whenever I share my love about him (who bear in mind, is severely undermined), he thanks me with sharing his love about human nature to me, which will hopefully help me in being an extrovert!

Hope I discover more about paganism and such powerful deities!

PS. If there's something that isn't allowed according to the rules of the forum, please tell me about it!
    Hi Nick. Welcome to Pagan Forum. I just have one question, how old are you? You sound very young.

Mar 2019
    Religion
    Paganism

16 years old. And sorry if I sound too child-like when talking about such stuff; they just make me really innocent and optimistic (in a way I always do so, even if what I'm attracted at is something controversial, like demons), because I can identify myself with them!

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

16 years old. And sorry if I sound too child-like when talking about such stuff; they just make me really innocent and optimistic (in a way I always do so, even if what I'm attracted at is something controversial, like demons), because I can identify myself with them!
    No don't apologised. We have a few teenagers in your age group in this forum.

Mar 2019
    Religion
    Paganism

Oh, that's great! And from what I see, you are a Christian! I was also a Christian, since I was born... only to realize I was just a Christian form a technical aspect, and started finding a religion that accurately represents me!
    Last edited by Nick; 13 Mar 2019 at 08:29.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Oh, that's great! And from what I see, you are a Christian! I was also a Christian since I was born... only to realize I was just a Christian form a technical aspect and started finding a religion that accurately represents me!
    I have not always been a Christian. I've been a Christian since 2008-2009, then a Taoist in 2009-2016, then a Christian again in 2016-present.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 13 Mar 2019 at 09:02.

Welcome. Don't worry about sounding childlike at all; I feel everyone should be more in touch with their inner children; mine's two.
    Last edited by Sollomyn; 13 Mar 2019 at 16:16.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Sollomyn View Post
    Welcome. Don't worry about sounding childlike at all; I feel everyone should be more in touch with their inner children; mine's two.
    I agree. I started playing Pokemon again on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I agree. I started playing Pokemon again on the internet.
    My dominatrix plays Pokemon on her phone; she's fifty-six.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Sollomyn View Post
    My dominatrix plays Pokemon on her phone; she's fifty-six.
    Dude that's too much information. Plus there's a teenager present.