Newbie here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here!

Hello to all paganists! My name is Nick, and I'm a sweet young boy living in Greece, who always wanted to express himself in a way that I'm not judged by others for what I am! Some of my favorite things I usually do, is watching cartoons, and eating traditional Greek cookies/biscuits found in Greek bakeries! (I especially love braided ones, which for me, define cookie-making as an art form!

So, why did I choose to be a pagan? First of all, because I always adored anything related to Middle Eastern (and South Asian) culture! From the gorgeous pyramids of Egypt, to the Kamasutra, and from Isis to the beauty spread accross the Turkish harems!! :shy: And second, because of me discovering Baal.

Yep. Baal is a god I daily serve by masturbating. How did I find out about him? Good question! It all started with me falling in love with the golden calf from the Old Testament. As someone who had already known about Indian, Turkish and Egyptian cultures, I always questioned the portrayal of this adorable and sweet-looking calf in the Old Testament as the evil. And because it didn't seem to have some sort of reputation (much like how I'm a introvert), I decided to daily worship him! However, one day, I found out more about it, only to realize that behind it, there was a mighty god simply called Baal. He is musculine, gold, and responsible for all my favorites! Lightning, wind, storm, fertility... and one of his consorts, Astarte, was the goddess of sex!! Neat! And the biggest reason I worship him, is because.... of love. I love Baal, and therefore, whenever I share my love about him (who bear in mind, is severely undermined), he thanks me with sharing his love about human nature to me, which will hopefully help me in being an extrovert!

Hope I discover more about paganism and such powerful deities!

PS. If there's something that isn't allowed according to the rules of the forum, please tell me about it!:=o:

Re: Newbie here!

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Hello to all paganists! My name is Nick, and I'm a sweet young boy living in Greece, who always wanted to express himself in a way that I'm not judged by others for what I am! Some of my favorite things I usually do, is watching cartoons, and eating traditional Greek cookies/biscuits found in Greek bakeries! (I especially love braided ones, which for me, define cookie-making as an art form!

So, why did I choose to be a pagan? First of all, because I always adored anything related to Middle Eastern (and South Asian) culture! From the gorgeous pyramids of Egypt, to the Kamasutra, and from Isis to the beauty spread accross the Turkish harems!! :shy: And second, because of me discovering Baal.

Yep. Baal is a god I daily serve by masturbating. How did I find out about him? Good question! It all started with me falling in love with the golden calf from the Old Testament. As someone who had already known about Indian, Turkish and Egyptian cultures, I always questioned the portrayal of this adorable and sweet-looking calf in the Old Testament as the evil. And because it didn't seem to have some sort of reputation (much like how I'm a introvert), I decided to daily worship him! However, one day, I found out more about it, only to realize that behind it, there was a mighty god simply called Baal. He is musculine, gold, and responsible for all my favorites! Lightning, wind, storm, fertility... and one of his consorts, Astarte, was the goddess of sex!! Neat! And the biggest reason I worship him, is because.... of love. I love Baal, and therefore, whenever I share my love about him (who bear in mind, is severely undermined), he thanks me with sharing his love about human nature to me, which will hopefully help me in being an extrovert!

Hope I discover more about paganism and such powerful deities!

PS. If there's something that isn't allowed according to the rules of the forum, please tell me about it!:=o:
    Hi Nick. Welcome to Pagan Forum. I just have one question, how old are you? You sound very young.

Comment

16 years old. And sorry if I sound too child-like when talking about such stuff; they just make me really innocent and optimistic (in a way I always do so, even if what I'm attracted at is something controversial, like demons), because I can identify myself with them!

Comment

16 years old. And sorry if I sound too child-like when talking about such stuff; they just make me really innocent and optimistic (in a way I always do so, even if what I'm attracted at is something controversial, like demons), because I can identify myself with them!
        No don't apologised. We have a few teenagers in your age group in this forum.

Comment

Oh, that's great! And from what I see, you are a Christian! I was also a Christian, since I was born... only to realize I was just a Christian form a technical aspect, and started finding a religion that accurately represents me!
          Last edited by Guest; 13 Mar 2019, 08:29.

Comment

Oh, that's great! And from what I see, you are a Christian! I was also a Christian since I was born... only to realize I was just a Christian form a technical aspect and started finding a religion that accurately represents me!
            I have not always been a Christian. I've been a Christian since 2008-2009, then a Taoist in 2009-2016, then a Christian again in 2016-present.
            Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 13 Mar 2019, 09:02.

Comment

Welcome. Don't worry about sounding childlike at all; I feel everyone should be more in touch with their inner children; mine's two.
              Last edited by Sollomyn; 13 Mar 2019, 16:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Sollomyn View Post
                Welcome. Don't worry about sounding childlike at all; I feel everyone should be more in touch with their inner children; mine's two.
                I agree. I started playing Pokemon again on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                  I agree. I started playing Pokemon again on the internet.
                  My dominatrix plays Pokemon on her phone; she's fifty-six. :XD laugh:

Comment

My dominatrix plays Pokemon on her phone; she's fifty-six. :XD laugh:
                    Dude that's too much information. Plus there's a teenager present.

Comment

Welcome Nick! Hope you enjoy it here.
                      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                        Dude that's too much information. Plus there's a teenager present.
                        Haha, chill "dude". I'm pretty sure Nick isn't so impressionable that he's going to freak out and run to the hills to join a sex-cult. Relax.

PS: Too much information would be if I relayed all the non-vanilla activities we particpated in. She's not my girlfriend, and she's not my wife; dominatrix is just a title; a mere word. Like "prostitute." Sheltering people into ignorance won't do them any good; it'll just promote fears and prejudices.

--Sollomyn
                        Last edited by Sollomyn; 13 Mar 2019, 19:14.

Comment

First, welcome to PF.

Second, as a general rule, sexual topics don't need to happen on the public areas of the forum. I am not at this exact moment certain that anything posted here requires administrative action. However, administrative action is very easy to earn when sex related matters become a topic on public boards. It is generally simpler for both users and staff if sex and related topics stay off the main boards.
                          Last edited by MaskedOne; 13 Mar 2019, 19:31.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                            First, welcome to PF.

Second, as a general rule, sexual topics don't need to happen on the public areas of the forum. I am not at this exact moment certain that anything posted here requires administrative action. However, administrative action is very easy to earn when sex related matters become a topic on public boards. It is generally simpler for both users and staff if sex and related topics stay off the main boards.
                            Noted; I'll make it a point to not refer to my...significant other by her proper title in the future, for simplicity purposes. Full disclosure though, I thought it a was a Pokemon/Inner Child topic at hand, not a sexual topic, as my significant other and I don't even have sex. If anyone ever mentioned any kind of sexual topic...it would have been Nick, when he said he worships Baal daily by masturbating; even that though I personally don't consider to be against forum rules or worthy of any form of condemnation. Thanks for keeping an eye out.
                            Last edited by Sollomyn; 13 Mar 2019, 19:41.

Comment

Noted; I'll make it a point to not refer to my...significant other by her proper title in the future, for simplicity purposes. Full disclosure though, I thought it a was a Pokemon/Inner Child topic at hand, not a sexual topic, as my significant other and I don't even have sex. If anyone ever mentioned any kind of sexual topic...it would have been Nick, when he said he worships Baal daily by masturbating; even that though I personally don't consider to be against forum rules or worthy of any form of condemnation. Thanks for keeping an eye out.
                              I don't at this point feel obligated to single either of you out for blame. I'm pointing out because web forums like tangents that comments occurred which could easily spark tangents that would require me to take official action and that it's easier to skip those tangents early. I'm doing so now because at this point, it's early enough that no tangent requiring me to stop giving suggestions and start speaking in red text has occurred. I will consider it a win if I do not need to speak or act in an official capacity regarding anything to do with sex for a minimum of the next six months.

No one, at this moment, should be concerned about admin wrath. I'm commenting now because I explicitly don't want that status to change by the time I log into the forum tomorrow morning.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                              X