Thread: Newbie here!

Aug 2015
    Religion
    Ecletic pagan.
    Phrase
    This too shall pass.

Re: Newbie here!

Welcome Nick! Hope you enjoy it here.
    “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Mar 2019
    Religion
    Solitary Witchcraft
    Phrase
    Question everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Dude that's too much information. Plus there's a teenager present.
    Haha, chill "dude". I'm pretty sure Nick isn't so impressionable that he's going to freak out and run to the hills to join a sex-cult. Relax.

PS: Too much information would be if I relayed all the non-vanilla activities we particpated in. She's not my girlfriend, and she's not my wife; dominatrix is just a title; a mere word. Like "prostitute." Sheltering people into ignorance won't do them any good; it'll just promote fears and prejudices.

--Sollomyn
    Last edited by Sollomyn; 13 Mar 2019 at 19:14.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Jedi
    Phrase
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force.

First, welcome to PF.

Second, as a general rule, sexual topics don't need to happen on the public areas of the forum. I am not at this exact moment certain that anything posted here requires administrative action. However, administrative action is very easy to earn when sex related matters become a topic on public boards. It is generally simpler for both users and staff if sex and related topics stay off the main boards.
    Last edited by MaskedOne; 13 Mar 2019 at 19:31.
    "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
    ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Mar 2019
    Religion
    Solitary Witchcraft
    Phrase
    Question everything.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedOne View Post
    First, welcome to PF.

Second, as a general rule, sexual topics don't need to happen on the public areas of the forum. I am not at this exact moment certain that anything posted here requires administrative action. However, administrative action is very easy to earn when sex related matters become a topic on public boards. It is generally simpler for both users and staff if sex and related topics stay off the main boards.
    Noted; I'll make it a point to not refer to my...significant other by her proper title in the future, for simplicity purposes. Full disclosure though, I thought it a was a Pokemon/Inner Child topic at hand, not a sexual topic, as my significant other and I don't even have sex. If anyone ever mentioned any kind of sexual topic...it would have been Nick, when he said he worships Baal daily by masturbating; even that though I personally don't consider to be against forum rules or worthy of any form of condemnation. Thanks for keeping an eye out.
    Last edited by Sollomyn; 13 Mar 2019 at 19:41.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Jedi
    Phrase
    The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Sollomyn View Post
    Noted; I'll make it a point to not refer to my...significant other by her proper title in the future, for simplicity purposes. Full disclosure though, I thought it a was a Pokemon/Inner Child topic at hand, not a sexual topic, as my significant other and I don't even have sex. If anyone ever mentioned any kind of sexual topic...it would have been Nick, when he said he worships Baal daily by masturbating; even that though I personally don't consider to be against forum rules or worthy of any form of condemnation. Thanks for keeping an eye out.
    I don't at this point feel obligated to single either of you out for blame. I'm pointing out because web forums like tangents that comments occurred which could easily spark tangents that would require me to take official action and that it's easier to skip those tangents early. I'm doing so now because at this point, it's early enough that no tangent requiring me to stop giving suggestions and start speaking in red text has occurred. I will consider it a win if I do not need to speak or act in an official capacity regarding anything to do with sex for a minimum of the next six months.

No one, at this moment, should be concerned about admin wrath. I'm commenting now because I explicitly don't want that status to change by the time I log into the forum tomorrow morning.
    "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
    ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Mar 2019
    Religion
    Solitary Witchcraft
    Phrase
    Question everything.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedOne View Post
    I don't at this point feel obligated to single either of you out for blame. I'm pointing out because web forums like tangents that comments occurred which could easily spark tangents that would require me to take official action and that it's easier to skip those tangents early. I'm doing so now because at this point, it's early enough that no tangent requiring me to stop giving suggestions and start speaking in red text has occurred. I will consider it a win if I do not need to speak or act in an official capacity regarding anything to do with sex for a minimum of the next six months.

No one, at this moment, should be concerned about admin wrath. I'm commenting now because I explicitly don't want that status to change by the time I log into the forum tomorrow morning.
    Well said indeed.

May 2012
    Religion
    Optimistic Agnostic
    Phrase
    Suspend Judgement

Hey Newbie!
    >^.^<

Feb 2019
    Religion
    ZEUS
    Phrase
    Thats something

Hello and welcome
    whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Diary of an Egyptian Witch | Reading is Love | I Love My Books