Thread: Pokemon

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Pokemon

I started playing Pokemon Let's Go at Pokemon Showdown website. I play with my Mono Fire Type and I won one win and two losses. I'm using the same team in Generation 7 Overused because I compete at an upcoming tournament from another forum.

Aug 2015
    Religion
    Ecletic pagan.
    Phrase
    This too shall pass.

Re: Pokemon

Card game, video game, or the app?
    “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by faye_cat View Post
    Card game, video game, or the app?
    All of them that related to Pokemon. I'm actually playing an emulator to Pokemon game online.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan
    Phrase
    Words of power never disappear. They sleep, awaiting those with the will to rouse them

I am so into pokemon man. When I was bigger into social media I ran a pokemon themed facebook page and along with some other big pokemon pages, we ran a gym league. This was around Black and White. I was in charge of the grass gym and it was a blast. After that shut down, I sorta dropped off for awhile but, when XY came out again it was a fresh start and with how easy internet communication became I started breeding competitive pokemon. Now I've got a few boxes of them and I love putting together new teams. I briefly sold perfectly bred pokemon, but I don't anymore. Actually, I picked up a save editor to cut down on time and it's so easy I just take requests and give them out. So... If anyone wants to play main series pokemon, I am so your guy.
    世の中に潜み落下した「アレ」はねえか? 誰が書き換える 世界の汚れは?
    Do you have 'that' which lies dormant within society? Who can overwrite it, the filth in the world?

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I am so into pokemon man. When I was bigger into social media I ran a pokemon themed facebook page and along with some other big pokemon pages, we ran a gym league. This was around Black and White. I was in charge of the grass gym and it was a blast. After that shut down, I sorta dropped off for awhile but, when XY came out again it was a fresh start and with how easy internet communication became I started breeding competitive pokemon. Now I've got a few boxes of them and I love putting together new teams. I briefly sold perfectly bred pokemon, but I don't anymore. Actually, I picked up a save editor to cut down on time and it's so easy I just take requests and give them out. So... If anyone wants to play main series pokemon, I am so your guy.
    Excellent. We should talk more about it.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

This battle was pure cakewalk with my All Mono Water Type Team in Pokemon Let's Go OU battle. LOL! https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/g...goou-883614892

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

My Dragon Type Team finally made a win in Pokemon Let's Go OU battle. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/g...goou-889605497