Live Action Aladdin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live Action Aladdin

I've seen the third trailer with Will Smith in it and I really think that it is going to be good. I hate to say it but even if Robin Williams was alive, bless his soul, he couldn't have reprised his role because they wanted Middle Eastern actors and he was old. You have to give Will Smith a chance. Don't judge it yet based on some of the trailers that you have seen. I'm definitely going to see it.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      I've seen the third trailer with Will Smith in it and I really think that it is going to be good. I hate to say it but even if Robin Williams was alive, bless his soul, he couldn't have reprised his role because they wanted Middle Eastern actors and he was old. You have to give Will Smith a chance. Don't judge it yet based on some of the trailers that you have seen. I'm definitely going to see it.
      Here's a bit of Will Smith singing Prince Ali. I love it. I can't help watching it over. I can't wait to watch it in theaters! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxd96_p47o0
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Ok. I'll pray to Jesus if I won't fall asleep in this movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          Ok. I'll pray to Jesus if I won't fall asleep in this movie.
          You're silly BMH. Oh well. Not everyone may like it and that's ok. Dad and I are going to see it on Thursday. So I will let you all know if it is good.
          Anubisa

Comment

Ok. I saw the Aladdin Live Action Remake movie and this is what I think about the movie.

Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              Ok. I saw the Aladdin Live Action Remake movie and this is what I think about the movie.

Spoiler!
              Well, it's like any other new live action remakes. They are trying to expand on the story. BTW, the bird is called Iago. They did change some songs and added songs. They wanted to give Jasmine a better role so she was a more powerful princess. I enjoyed it because the special effects were flashy with the genie. You had to have special effects for the genie. But that's my opinion. I think it is one of the best movies Disney has made this year.
              Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                Well, it's like any other new live-action remakes. They are trying to expand on the story. BTW, the bird is called Iago. They did change some songs and added songs. They wanted to give Jasmine a better role so she was a more powerful princess. I enjoyed it because the special effects were flashy with the genie. You had to have special effects for the genie. But that's my opinion. I think it is one of the best movies Disney has made this year.
                Agree to disagree. In my opinion, This Aladdin remake wasn't great. I just feel there are some movies that should remain untouched.

Comment

I agree to disagree as well. However, it is nice to see some of the cartoon films remade. Aladdin is one of those. Just like Beauty and the Beast was a nice remake. People still hold on to the cartoon version because of Robin Williams. I love it and I can never forget it in all of my life. However, you could not follow the same plot on the cartoon version. You would have to expand on the live action version. They did that in Beauty and the Beast and that is what they did in Aladdin. I am a big supporter of most of the remakes. Dumbo was definitely not my favorite. But we have to be open-minded when they do the remakes. You can never expect a live-action to be an exact to the cartoon. But that is my opinion and I know everyone will not have my opinion and that is okay.
                  Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                  X