Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pen pals

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would like to participate in being pen pals. I like to write hand written letters to people and just to be able to have friends to write to in the mail. First, I would like to say, I don't expect anyone to write me like every week. I know everyone has a life, jobs, kids, etc.. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to be pen pals.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Pen pals

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would like to participate in being pen pals. I like to write hand written letters to people and just to be able to have friends to write to in the mail. First, I would like to say, I don't expect anyone to write me like every week. I know everyone has a life, jobs, kids, etc.. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to be pen pals.
    You know that I've been written letters to you for more than a year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      You know that I've been written letters to you for more than a year or two.
      Yeah I know BMH, just wanting to see if anyone else wanted to write with me. Doesn't mean I don't still want to write with you.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I think I've signed up for this before, but I'm horrible at actually doing this. I would like to try to be better though if you wanna take a chance on me. =)
        ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I am doing something like this in a homesteading group I'm in. We send handmade items, food we have made like canned goods and the like to them. My pen pals is in Australia. I'm a little awkward with meeting new people but I have loved this so far. I love pen pals!
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
            I am doing something like this in a homesteading group I'm in. We send handmade items, food we have made like canned goods and the like to them. My pen pals is in Australia. I'm a little awkward with meeting new people but I have loved this so far. I love pen pals!
            This would be cool, though I'm kinda terrible at things like this as well.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
              I think I've signed up for this before, but I'm horrible at actually doing this. I would like to try to be better though if you wanna take a chance on me. =)
              I sure would. Let me know when you want to start.
              Anubisa

Comment

Working...
              X