Salutations from Darth Brooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations from Darth Brooks

Howdy everyone! My name's G.B., but I used to go by the name Darth Brooks back in the days of Mystic Wicks and other such Pagan forums in the late 2000s and early 2010s. I recognize a few names here and there from those old haunts I used to frequent (Hello there Bartmanhomer, MonSno, and Anubisa! How've you all been?), but for those who've never heard of me, I'm a Setian minister in Michigan. Part of a small coven following our own Setian tradition that started development in 1997, and with members currently living in Ohio, Texas, and Washington. I'm not psychic and I can't read tea leaves for my life, but if you need someone to pontificate on the true spiritual meanings of such time-honored holy scriptures as It Came From Outer Space and Night of the Living Dead, well am I the person for you. I've joined this board to hopefully reconnect with old friends and make some new ones too.

Re: Salutations from Darth Brooks

Originally posted by Darth Brooks View Post
    Howdy everyone! My name's G.B., but I used to go by the name Darth Brooks back in the days of Mystic Wicks and other such Pagan forums in the late 2000s and early 2010s. I recognize a few names here and there from those old haunts I used to frequent (Hello there Bartmanhomer, MonSno, and Anubisa! How've you all been?), but for those who've never heard of me, I'm a Setian minister in Michigan. Part of a small coven following our own Setian tradition that started development in 1997, and with members currently living in Ohio, Texas, and Washington. I'm not psychic and I can't read tea leaves for my life, but if you need someone to pontificate on the true spiritual meanings of such time-honored holy scriptures as It Came From Outer Space and Night of the Living Dead, well am I the person for you. I've joined this board to hopefully reconnect with old friends and make some new ones too.
    Hey Darth Brooks. How have you been? Long time no see. I'm been doing great and welcome.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
        Hey Darth Brooks. How have you been? Long time no see. I'm been doing great and welcome.

Comment

I recognize you from MW! Welcome to PF. Glad to have you here.
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
            Welcome to Pagan Forum!
            Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
            I recognize you from MW! Welcome to PF. Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to PF.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Glad to see you show up at PF Darth Brooks. Been sometime since I've seen you around so very glad to see you show back up on the boards.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                    Welcome to the forum!
                    Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                    Welcome to PF.
                    Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                    Glad to see you show up at PF Darth Brooks. Been sometime since I've seen you around so very glad to see you show back up on the boards.
                    It’s great to see you too, MonSno! How’s life been treating you since last we spoke?
                    Last edited by Guest; 01 May 2019, 14:39.

Comment

Working...
                    X