Thread: YouTube And Mental Illness

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

YouTube And Mental Illness

I feel like that I want to discuss something important about the a famous YouTube that I'm not even a fan of. His name is Etika. He happen to be a famous Youtuber who streams video games. Up to this point his house being raided by Swat Team and put him into the stretcher because he made threats of President Chump. Then he was in a hospital for a day. Then he was into a Youtube interview with Keemstar which the interview was a disaster because he said that he was the Anti-Christ. Then yesterday I was watching Tipster video that Etika assaulted a police officer. This is really sad and too be honest I think he needs help but I don't really sympathized him at the same time because I think he complete insane. There some Youtuber with mental illness that go complete AWOL and they refused help. Mental illness is a serious issue and they need to take it a bit seriously.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Re: YouTube And Mental Illness

I watched a video by ReviewTechUSA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXWR6KuwUZQ. I honestly agree with him. I think that he does have some kind of mental illness and that he isn't making a stunt out of it. It seems that this person has known him for a long time. We can't judge because we don't know the entire story, but let's not make assumptions.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

May 2013
    Religion
    Shamanic Practitioner & Green / Hedge Witch with Hellenic leanings
    Phrase
    Can't never did nothing till it tried!

Re: YouTube And Mental Illness

Seriously, famous on youtube is a relative thing. Famous to one person doesn't mean they are famous to another. Regarding being arrested or confronted by swat or Secret Service, make threats against the President it's going to happen. Don't care whether you like him or not, that's a fact of life. Have to be pretty dumb not to realize that. Intelligence really doesn't even come into play on that one. If he got a visit then he must have made some sort of threat. Whether it was a legitimate threat, well that's a different issue but the Secret Service isn't known for taking any threat as a joke.

Unfortunately to many people forget IMHO the difference between what is a right and what is a privilege. Which means they forget there is accountability and responsibility that goes with them.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!