Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any information on Apollo other than the myths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any information on Apollo other than the myths?

Greetings,

Long story short you can check out my last post in the SAFE zone. No one replied, and that is kind of not helpful. Apollo seemed to have come to me in a dream last year. I kept seeing either him, signs, or symbols, or blatantly his name and image everywhere. Crows, the lyre, laurel, apollo on cars, art, my timeline on FB literally everywhere. Even in my brother's room there is a puzzle of apollo with laurels and lyre just chilling on the staircase to his room. It got weird. Thing is I like what his sister stands for. Although I am good at singing, flowery writing, and other stuff related to him. I never thought such a masculine energy or being would take an interest?

This all happened around the time I was in law school, and stressed out about not doing what I was meant for. Now I'm teaching STEM as a practical way to save up money on seasonal positions. Thing is he is still popping up in my waking life. Children have mentioned him to me in passing, and I still have the crows following me. I just want to understand. Advice, and work with this deity? Anything you have discovered while working with him? I generally just dedicate some music to him, and offer some food like fruit, or extra stuff.

Re: Any information on Apollo other than the myths?

Ok I know nothing about Apollo so I can't help you there. But I see your last post is less than 24 hours ago. Have patience, this is not a huge forum so you're not gonna get answers right away, chances are no-one with any relevant experience has seen it yet.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
      Ok I know nothing about Apollo so I can't help you there. But I see your last post is less than 24 hours ago. Have patience, this is not a huge forum so you're not gonna get answers right away, chances are no-one with any relevant experience has seen it yet.
      Noted. I like the username by the way. Iris as the flower, and as a rainbow messenger goddess has also come up in my past.

Comment

It is as iris said. I am not sure if we have any active Hellenes on this forum anymore.

I have experience with Apollo, but only by relation of Artemis, and only as an archetype. I don't actually believe the gods exist, so I didn't think it worth putting in my two cents.

Mostly art.

Comment

There's me! But I don't come here often and I'm not close to Apollo. I can recommend

Comment

Apollo is the god of prophecy, protection, music, poetry, writing, healing, justice, and law.

He is also the god of light but not to be confused with the sun god Helios, the light aspect deals more with a divine radiance surrounding Apollo instead.

[Like light shining through into the heart of darkness being a protector god that he is protecting the innocent.]
            Last edited by Pythagoras; 03 Jun 2019, 19:34.
            "When Zeus was setting all things in order there fell from him drops of sacred blood, and from them, as they say, arose the race of men."- Flavius Claudius Iulianus Augustus

Comment

While I know little about Apollo, I find that if a deity is aggressively making their presence known, I like to set aside some time to perform a ritual to them and meditate. That way, I can show them that I acknowledge them and if they have a particular message for me, I will be able to hear it more clearly. Just a thought, hope it helps.

Comment

Hello ApolloDream,
                Did you try direct contact with this deity? Like prayers, asking for help or just telling him how you feel?
                Usually when a deity keeps getting your attention they really want to get involved in your life. An acknowledgement isn't enough; they want real relationship stuff.
                Last edited by Guest; 14 Mar 2020, 08:38.

Comment

Working...
                X