Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the more knowledge weather witches out there

to ask my question I have to explain a bit

About 3-4 years ago my mom(whom is also pagan) and I moved to (dry) southern California from (very wet) Indiana. Now before we moved here(from what my older brother told us) its barely rained and never hailed in the whole 10 years he had lived there. Well about 3 months of my mom and I moving here, it hailed. Now it had been a running joke between my mom and I that i "could make it rain" but I had just thought it was a coincidence at the time, but I did think it was a bit odd that it hailed. Fast foreword a year and I moved back to Indiana, weather seemed normal for Indiana( thou it did snow like a 2nd ice age...), but in Cali everything catching on fire. Another year later and I moved back to Cali... and i has rained so much the the hills in the area that i live in are blooming with flowers, and everything is green! Seriously, it looks like a stock image of Ireland hills! An once again the running joker of me "making it rain" has started up again(my brother, whom isn't religious in the slightest, ever started in on it)

So my question is, Could it be me? Or just a very odd coincidence?

I'm not complaining about it, I'm just curious

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, i'm new)

Re: Question for the more knowledge weather witches out there

Hey, NightOwl! Good to see a new member!

I'm no expert in weather magic. The skeptic in me says coincidence or changing weather patterns in general, but your experience is your own. I've had experience that whenever I visit anything resembling a hurricane zone, they have a notable one within a month or so. Including Katrina. Same thing, I joke, I assume it is a coincidence, and then I think about it before I go again. Also, travel in those places is cheaper as hurricane season approaches, so maybe it is just that I am cheap.

Comment

Working...
    X