Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

  1. #1
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,081
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    In case if you don't know who's Ciro Marchetti is he the creator of the Gilded Reverie Lenormand Deck and Gilded Tarot Deck. I discovered some horrible truth to this guy. He's a disrespectful jerk. You see a few hours ago a Facebook friend of mine made a post about him and his responded that he doesn't supported disabled person to use the LWP or PDF since people don't have a computer because they used smartphone now. Ciro responded was so narrow minded and irrational which he mentions about spitting hair and all that nonsense. I couldn't believe that this is the same person who made these decks. I was going to buy it but after reading her post about this jerk, I changed my mind and lost all respect for him.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 30 May 2019 at 21:30.

  2. #2
    Silver Member monsno_leedra's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,653
    Religion
    Shamanic Practitioner & Green / Hedge Witch with Hellenic leanings
    Location
    West Virginia
    Phrase
    Can't never did nothing till it tried!

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    So in other words BMH your passing judgement on someone because of hear say again. Have no actual first hand knowledge of it yourself or actual knowledge if their is a legitimate reason why the author may not support any other format's. thanks now I know I need not read anymore of your postings. I can say I've done just like you! I love all respect for you because of hear say with no legitimate proof. Yeah I'm hurting and it's starting to be a crappy day.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

  3. #3
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,081
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    Quote Originally Posted by monsno_leedra View Post
    So in other words BMH your passing judgement on someone because of hear say again. Have no actual first hand knowledge of it yourself or actual knowledge if their is a legitimate reason why the author may not support any other format's. thanks now I know I need not read anymore of your postings. I can say I've done just like you! I love all respect for you because of hear say with no legitimate proof. Yeah I'm hurting and it's starting to be a crappy day.
    First of all. I actually start this author post and she was telling the truth because she have proof of this and also the guy is s total jerk. So I know what I'm talking about.

  4. #4
    PF God-Empress Juniper's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,525
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pacific "North" West
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    Do you have proof of this? Links that support your argument?
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

  5. #5
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,081
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Do you have proof of this? Links that support your argument?
    As a matter of fact, I do have links to support my argument. My Facebook friend Michelle Lenormand was the one who criticized Ciro about it. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

    Read them and weep.

  6. #6
    bibliophibian volcaniclastic's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,056
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Location
    Canada
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    I still don't see the issue, but seeing as I don't have FB, maybe I can't read the whole string. Was there supposed to be comments after Ciro's post?

    Which, by the way, seemed like a pretty normal post.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

    Mostly art.

  7. #7
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,081
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    I still don't see the issue, but seeing as I don't have FB, maybe I can't read the whole string. Was there supposed to be comments after Ciro's post?

    Which, by the way, seemed like a pretty normal post.
    Yes that was after Ciro post which I mention that my friend Michelle Lenormand criticized him after he posted.

  8. #8
    PF God-Empress Juniper's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,525
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pacific "North" West
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    I read through the post and the comments (not all, but I looked for the ones of your friend you me mentioned) and I don't see where he's being a jerk. In fact, your friend is the one who's being quite rude to Ciro and others, even resorting to name calling on completely unprovoked grounds. Are you upset with Ciro for an actual reason of your own or just because your friend is mad?
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

  9. #9
    Silver Member Bartmanhomer's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,081
    Religion
    Christian
    Location
    New York, NY USA

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    I read through the post and the comments (not all, but I looked for the ones of your friend you me mentioned) and I don't see where he's being a jerk. In fact, your friend is the one who's being quite rude to Ciro and others, even resorting to name calling on completely unprovoked grounds. Are you upset with Ciro for an actual reason of your own or just because your friend is mad?
    Both actually.

  10. #10
    PF God-Empress Juniper's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,525
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pacific "North" West
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

    Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Both actually.
    I'm guessing based on your lack of elaboration, you don't want to have an actual discussion about this issue. Seems like you just want to complain. Maybe I should move this into the random rants thread and be done with it.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Similar Threads

  1. My Experience Working With A Horrible Boss
    By Bartmanhomer in forum Rants & Decline of Humanity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18 Oct 2018, 20:12
  2. Horrible Accusations
    By Bartmanhomer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13 Oct 2018, 13:31
  3. Horrible Boss
    By Bartmanhomer in forum Catacombs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04 Oct 2015, 09:22
  4. The truth about deities
    By Questfortruth in forum Pagan Traditions & Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 18 May 2014, 10:06
  5. Truth Spell
    By Lavender Rose in forum Catacombs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25 May 2012, 15:59

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •