This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

In case if you don't know who's Ciro Marchetti is he the creator of the Gilded Reverie Lenormand Deck and Gilded Tarot Deck. I discovered some horrible truth to this guy. He's a disrespectful jerk. You see a few hours ago a Facebook friend of mine made a post about him and his responded that he doesn't supported disabled person to use the LWP or PDF since people don't have a computer because they used smartphone now. Ciro responded was so narrow minded and irrational which he mentions about spitting hair and all that nonsense. I couldn't believe that this is the same person who made these decks. I was going to buy it but after reading her post about this jerk, I changed my mind and lost all respect for him.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 30 May 2019, 21:30.

Re: The Horrible Truth Of Ciro Marchetti

So in other words BMH your passing judgement on someone because of hear say again. Have no actual first hand knowledge of it yourself or actual knowledge if their is a legitimate reason why the author may not support any other format's. thanks now I know I need not read anymore of your postings. I can say I've done just like you! I love all respect for you because of hear say with no legitimate proof. Yeah I'm hurting and it's starting to be a crappy day.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
      So in other words BMH your passing judgement on someone because of hear say again. Have no actual first hand knowledge of it yourself or actual knowledge if their is a legitimate reason why the author may not support any other format's. thanks now I know I need not read anymore of your postings. I can say I've done just like you! I love all respect for you because of hear say with no legitimate proof. Yeah I'm hurting and it's starting to be a crappy day.
      First of all. I actually start this author post and she was telling the truth because she have proof of this and also the guy is s total jerk. So I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Do you have proof of this? Links that support your argument?
        “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          Do you have proof of this? Links that support your argument?
          As a matter of fact, I do have links to support my argument. My Facebook friend Michelle Lenormand was the one who criticized Ciro about it. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

Read them and weep.

Comment

I still don't see the issue, but seeing as I don't have FB, maybe I can't read the whole string. Was there supposed to be comments after Ciro's post?

Which, by the way, seemed like a pretty normal post.
            “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              I still don't see the issue, but seeing as I don't have FB, maybe I can't read the whole string. Was there supposed to be comments after Ciro's post?

Which, by the way, seemed like a pretty normal post.
              Yes that was after Ciro post which I mention that my friend Michelle Lenormand criticized him after he posted.

Comment

I read through the post and the comments (not all, but I looked for the ones of your friend you me mentioned) and I don't see where he's being a jerk. In fact, your friend is the one who's being quite rude to Ciro and others, even resorting to name calling on completely unprovoked grounds. Are you upset with Ciro for an actual reason of your own or just because your friend is mad?
                “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
                Sneak Attack

Comment

I read through the post and the comments (not all, but I looked for the ones of your friend you me mentioned) and I don't see where he's being a jerk. In fact, your friend is the one who's being quite rude to Ciro and others, even resorting to name calling on completely unprovoked grounds. Are you upset with Ciro for an actual reason of your own or just because your friend is mad?
                  Both actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                    Both actually.
                    I'm guessing based on your lack of elaboration, you don't want to have an actual discussion about this issue. Seems like you just want to complain. Maybe I should move this into the random rants thread and be done with it.
                    Sneak Attack

Comment

I'm guessing based on your lack of elaboration, you don't want to have an actual discussion about this issue. Seems like you just want to complain. Maybe I should move this into the random rants thread and be done with it.
                      I'm not complaining about anything here and I thought we are having an actual discussion. I explain real clearly about Ciro Marchetti being closed minded about disabled can't afford the computer and I still stand by what my friend said about him. If you want to move it to random rants then go right ahead. I already explain what type of person Ciro Marchetti really is.
                      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 31 May 2019, 17:31.

Comment

Considering this isn't a discussion, but a gripe fest about a person that's not even a member here to defend their reasonings, I'm locking this thread. There's potential for an actual discussion about the value of providing a companion book with a tarot deck vs a PDF and the various reason for or against it, but this thread was never following that path from the start, and I don't like the path that it is on.
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

Working...
                        X