Greetings from Cosmic Diviner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Cosmic Diviner

Hello everybody, I just joined today! Last night I was kind of down, because I only have one friend that I really connect with about spirituality and magick. Today I had the thought to see if there were active forums for pagans/witches. I'm so relieved to find this forum today!

I'm quite timid and reserved. I consider myself to be spiritual, a pagan, and a green witch. I love nature a lot. I hope to find like minded people to randomly converse and connect with. I also have some knowledge and tips that I'd like to share on the forums. I have knowledge with magickal uses of herbs, oils, and crystals. I like to incorporate it to make my home peaceful and magickal. Thank you everybody for your time!

Re: Greetings from Cosmic Diviner

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome! Crystals rock.
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Hullo and welcome to PF!

I love nature! Also crystals, herbs, and oils. Crystals mostly just because I like shineys...
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X