Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Readings

Heka needs practise.

Heka's own reading work/other messages are giving her instructions to read for people.

Runes are my main jam. I've got a new Oracle deck I'm playing with. I have 3 other Oracle decks, and a Tarot deck that all need attention.

Hit me up. Public or private. I'll try any thing. I just know I need practise.

Be my guinea pigs.

(Also admin I can't remember if this is the place for this. Move me if you need. I'm so out of the loop)
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Re: Readings

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    Heka needs practise.

Heka's own reading work/other messages are giving her instructions to read for people.

Runes are my main jam. I've got a new Oracle deck I'm playing with. I have 3 other Oracle decks, and a Tarot deck that all need attention.

Hit me up. Public or private. I'll try any thing. I just know I need practise.

Be my guinea pigs.

(Also admin I can't remember if this is the place for this. Move me if you need. I'm so out of the loop)
    I'm interested. How I'm doing on Youtube so far? That's my question and I want it in public please.

Comment

Awesome! I'll send you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
        I'm interested. How I'm doing on Youtube so far? That's my question and I want it in public please.
        I'm gonna be honest, I've been reluctant to do this one. I think that regarding a YouTube page, it's success would be determined by subscribers, comments, views and likes etc, or not. But I pulled a rune for you, and got Fehu, it's associated with cattle/wealth/luck, and usually symbolises reward for effort, but has been known to be associated with the greed associated with gold and riches. This rune is telling me to take it easy, take the time, put in the effort, and with a bit of luck, there should be a reward for your effort. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
        Awesome! I'll send you a PM
        Thanks Eleanor

RIP

You cut your hair short
        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm gonna be honest, I've been reluctant to do this one. I think that regarding a YouTube page, it's success would be determined by subscribers, comments, views and likes etc, or not. But I pulled a rune for you, and got Fehu, it's associated with cattle/wealth/luck, and usually symbolises reward for effort, but has been known to be associated with the greed associated with gold and riches. This rune is telling me to take it easy, take the time, put in the effort, and with a bit of luck, there should be a reward for your effort. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Eleanor
          Thank you.

Comment

How will I do on my boards? I've got mixed feelings, we'll see what your runes say.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
              How will I do on my boards? I've got mixed feelings, we'll see what your runes say.
              Can you explain what you mean by boards please? I don't know what you mean sorry lol, then I know what I'm channeling!

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Can you explain what you mean by boards please? I don't know what you mean sorry lol, then I know what I'm channeling!
                My boards are the tests I have to pass to get licensed as a FD. They're kinda a big deal in our program and run by the national association. $500 fee, really difficult, etc.
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                  My boards are the tests I have to pass to get licensed as a FD. They're kinda a big deal in our program and run by the national association. $500 fee, really difficult, etc.
                  Ok that makes sense! I'm away for the weekend and left my runes at home. Happy to wait till next week?

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Ok that makes sense! I'm away for the weekend and left my runes at home. Happy to wait till next week?
                    Just fine with that

Comment

Working...
                    X