Youtube star found dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube star found dead

I feel like that I want to discuss something important about the a famous YouTube that I'm not even a fan of. His name is Etika. He happen to be a famous Youtuber who streams video games. Up to this point his house being raided by Swat Team and put him into the stretcher because he made threats of President Chump. Then he was in a hospital for a day. Then he was into a Youtube interview with Keemstar which the interview was a disaster because he said that he was the Anti-Christ. Then yesterday I was watching Tipster video that Etika assaulted a police officer. This is really sad and too be honest I think he needs help but I don't really sympathized him at the same time because I think he complete insane. There some Youtuber with mental illness that go complete AWOL and they refused help. Mental illness is a serious issue and they need to take it a bit seriously.

Re: YouTube And Mental Illness

I watched a video by ReviewTechUSA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXWR6KuwUZQ. I honestly agree with him. I think that he does have some kind of mental illness and that he isn't making a stunt out of it. It seems that this person has known him for a long time. We can't judge because we don't know the entire story, but let's not make assumptions.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Seriously, famous on youtube is a relative thing. Famous to one person doesn't mean they are famous to another. Regarding being arrested or confronted by swat or Secret Service, make threats against the President it's going to happen. Don't care whether you like him or not, that's a fact of life. Have to be pretty dumb not to realize that. Intelligence really doesn't even come into play on that one. If he got a visit then he must have made some sort of threat. Whether it was a legitimate threat, well that's a different issue but the Secret Service isn't known for taking any threat as a joke.

Unfortunately to many people forget IMHO the difference between what is a right and what is a privilege. Which means they forget there is accountability and responsibility that goes with them.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Now Etika is missing. As much as I dislike the guy, I really hope that he's ok.

Comment

Oh no. I hope he is ok. I really hope that he is found.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Oh no. I hope he is ok. I really hope that he is found.
            Yes I've been watching the YouTuber Tipster video on Etika whereabouts that according to New York Post they found a body in the river at Brooklyn they don't know of if it's Etika or not. Come on really? You need to be very accurate to say if the body Etika or not. There's something really fishy about that newspaper.

Comment

It can be very difficult to identify a body that's been in the water for a time. Might take some time.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                Yes I've been watching the YouTuber Tipster video on Etika whereabouts that according to New York Post they found a body in the river at Brooklyn they don't know of if it's Etika or not. Come on really? You need to be very accurate to say if the body Etika or not. There's something really fishy about that newspaper.
                If a body stays submerged in water for any length of time, the body becomes very dark and bloated (filling up with decomposing gases and saturating the flesh with water) and is near impossible to identify with your eyes alone. At that point, they are probably waiting on DNA samples from hair or teeth.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                  It can be very difficult to identify a body that's been in the water for a time. Might take some time.
                  Ok.

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  If a body stays submerged in water for any length of time, the body becomes very dark and bloated (filling up with decomposing gases and saturating the flesh with water) and is near impossible to identify with your eyes alone. At that point, they are probably waiting on DNA samples from hair or teeth.
                  But not skin samples?

Comment

Ok.

But not skin samples?
                    Skin cells degenerate pretty quickly. Hair and teeth are tougher. Neanderthal DNA has been extracted from teeth.
                    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                    Clan of my Clan
                    Kin of my Kin
                    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Well I got sad news. Etika is dead. The NYPD confirm that the body is Etika.

Comment

Youtube star found dead

Unfortunately, I found out that Etika has been found dead. This is very sad because he was talking on YouTube about suicide. I hope his suffering has been put to an end and wherever he is, he is happy. You can find the story here https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...200317397.html
                        Anubisa

Comment

Re: Youtube star found dead

Threads merged.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                            Unfortunately, I found out that Etika has been found dead. This is very sad because he was talking on YouTube about suicide. I hope his suffering has been put to an end and wherever he is, he is happy. You can find the story here https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...200317397.html
                            Yes and people are making fun of him with memes. Which is very disrespectful.
                            Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 26 Jun 2019, 04:52.

Comment

Yes and people are making fun of him with memes. Which is very disrespectful.
                              Etika was one of the most meme'd Youtubers out there, and he embraced this. I don't think he takes offense to the memes.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
                              X