Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can one fail as human being?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    then do not make judgements about those of us who did smoke.
    I'm not judging anybody here. It's your health after all. You do you.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 06 Aug 2019, 17:20.

Comment

i am not and never have said smoking was good,but in my experience it was not as harmful to me personally just to be truthful about my smoking history.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        i am not and never have said smoking was good,but in my experience it was not as harmful to me personally just to be truthful about my smoking history.
        Look, if people want to smoke then that's their choice and it's not my job to tell them to smoke or not. All I said about the harmful effects of smoking. That's all I said.

Comment

Well...hitting the ganj is certainly better for me than going full ptsd commando and strangling my wife in a state of semi sleep...which is where I was pre-smoking the ganj.

Good thing the girl can fight, right.
          Last edited by Rhythm; 06 Aug 2019, 17:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhythm View Post
            Well...hitting the ganj is certainly better for me than going full ptsd commando and strangling my wife in a state of semi sleep...which is where I was pre-smoking the ganj.

Good thing the girl can fight, right.
            we were talking tobacco,but ganj yeh i agree that makes for some chill days with no anger outbreaks and nj is getting ready to make full legal ganj very soon hunting down my bong-a-go go

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I don't believe that human beings are born with objectives or they are born as failures. I mean, after all, Hitler wasn't born as a Nazi leader. He became one. Trump is not the greatest president that we have ever seen, but he was not born into this world as a failure. He was shaped with his beliefs, morals, etc... That is what I believe.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

yes trump was once someone's little baby

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Smoking anything is bad for our health. The ganj is another example of how we might recognize that something is bad for us, but prefer that consequence to some other, presumably worse. Another blow to absolutism.

Id say that’s the situation is the same if we consider failing as human beings ( for the sake of conversation). That it may be true that we can fail as human beings...but even if it were, we might prefer that failure to some worse consequence of success. If success was described as winning in the game of life, outcompeting all other species and dominating every niche - then to succeed as humans we would have to annihilate the majority of all other life on the planet and completely subjugate the remainder.

In that case, do we want to succeed, and do we view failure in this with the same derision we view failure in general.
                  Last edited by Rhythm; 07 Aug 2019, 07:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhythm View Post
                    Smoking anything is bad for our health. The ganj is another example of how we might recognize that something is bad for us, but prefer that consequence to some other, presumably worse. Another blow to absolutism.

Id say that’s the situation is the same if we consider failing as human beings ( for the sake of conversation). That it may be true that we can fail as human beings...but even if it were, we might prefer that failure to some worse consequence of success. If success was described as winning in the game of life, outcompeting all other species and dominating every niche - then to succeed as humans we would have to annihilate the majority of all other life on the planet and completely subjugate the remainder.

In that case, do we want to succeed, and do we view failure in this with the same derision we view failure in general.
                    This is slightly off topic, but for the sake of information - there's actually a lot of preliminary studies being done on the effects of cannabis to the system and its proven to be beneficial for pain relief, sleeping disorders, anxiety and depression, among other things. We call it a drug, but that's social conditioning. Its just a plant with some psychoactive properties.

Maybe smoking it isn't the absolute best way to get cannabidiols into our system, but it's not the devil's leaf, either.
                    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

i myself would like edibles for ingestion,best in a hash chocolate chip cookie

- - - Updated - - -

i had some of them for my healing from my grs,and the dilations in that healing process. look up gender reassignment surgery for details if you are curious.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I do love me some snickerdoodles. I have a med card. I’m already on the train when it comes to benefits. I was pretty straight laced growing up, though. Good southern boy.

I supppse that this is one of the pitfalls of relativism and subjectivism. We csnt assert that maryjane isn’t the devils lead without a commitment to realism. We’re not just telling people who think that that it’s their opinion, we’re telling them that they’re wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

Maybe smoking it isn't the absolute best way to get cannabidiols into our system, but it's not the devil's leaf, either.
                          No, but it isn't the one size cures all that some people present either. It may be that for many people the benefits are worth the risks of smoking, though.

Comment

Working...
                          X