I Want To Move To Another Planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want To Move To Another Planet

Seriously the whole planet Earth is full of idiots with their stupid mindset especially the country that I'm living in. I want to know are they any life on any planets that are discovered yet because I want to live on that planet instead of this planet?

Re: I Want To Move To Another Planet

Hate to burst your bubble, but the relative cost to enter the upper atmosphere, let alone make it onto the ISS starts at $250,000 USD.

No known life beyond single celled organisms.

Also, if the world is full of idiots, you imply that you are one too.
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      Hate to burst your bubble, but the relative cost to enter the upper atmosphere, let alone make it onto the ISS starts at $250,000 USD.

No known life beyond single celled organisms.

Also, if the world is full of idiots, you imply that you are one too.
      I'm not an idiot. Don't compare me with them.

Comment

This might be more suitable for the rants and decline of humanity sub forum thing category box thing.

I like this planet, and seeing how far we've come and how quick we change I'm hopeful for an interesting (if not a bit turbulent) future.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I focus my energy and attention on the positive stuff on this planet. The beauty of nature. The nice people. The things I enjoy doing.
          Making yourself angry about the negative things every day is only going to ruin your life. There's really no need for that.

Comment

on this big blue marble at least it tends to not be boring in many ways,but yes at times it might be a little intimidating from the actions of many fools in charge of our security
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              I'm not an idiot. Don't compare me with them.
              Who are "they"?
              “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                Who are "they"?
                Negative people, Trump supporters and bigots.

Comment

I like Earth but I'm waiting for the return of Lord Vishnu as Kalki to clean up the mess... in another 428,898 years, so sayeth the prophecy.

IMG_5533.JPG
                  śivāya vishnu rūpaya śivaḥ rūpaya vishnave
                  śivasya hridayam viṣṇur viṣṇoscha hridayam śivaḥ

Comment

Sadly, OP, we’ve yet to confirm life elsewhere. So I guess we can keep the “take me to your leader” pictographs in the closet for another day.

No other place confirmed to be capable of hosting us, either.

So, for now (and arguably at any point in future) the solution to being confronted by those problems and people is to roll up our sleeves and fix the mess ourselves.

Through the foe, to the objective, to victory over all - and all that Jazz.

Anything in particular? The folks here might be able to brainstorm with you about how you could position yourself as a contributor to solutions for the things that make you feel this way. I felt that way about a decade ago with regards to food insecurity and environmental issues arising from agricultural production. I went from managing defense electronics contract lines to alt ag research.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhythm View Post
                      Sadly, OP, we’ve yet to confirm life elsewhere. So I guess we can keep the “take me to your leader” pictographs in the closet for another day.

No other place confirmed to be capable of hosting us, either.

So, for now (and arguably at any point in future) the solution to being confronted by those problems and people is to roll up our sleeves and fix the mess ourselves.

Through the foe, to the objective, to victory overall - and all that Jazz.

Anything in particular? The folks here might be able to brainstorm with you about how you could position yourself as a contributor to solutions for the things that make you feel this way. I felt that way about a decade ago with regards to food insecurity and environmental issues arising from agricultural production. I went from managing defence electronics contract lines to alt ag research.
                      Politics and society in this era. That's what makes me feel this way.
                      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 06 Aug 2019, 13:12.

Comment

Perhaps getting active in politics, then? Organize something, run for an office.

Change the narrative. Gather people around you who wants to do that ( or find someone that you’d want to support and be gathered up). There would be politics and society no matter where you went in the galaxy.
                        Last edited by Rhythm; 06 Aug 2019, 13:28.

Comment

I'm pretty happy where I am, I've arranged the things around me pretty much to my liking. I'm not rich, but other stuff is currently OK.

However, one should always find a comfortable planet to rest on. Look for a lot of nice, soft moss.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

If you can find good soft moss, you know you’re on the right track.

Gotta admit, though...I intend to die riiiiiich, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhythm View Post
                              Perhaps getting active in politics, then? Organize something, run for an office.

Change the narrative. Gather people around you who wants to do that ( or find someone that you’d want to support and be gathered up). There would be politics and society no matter where you went in the galaxy.
                              Not to get off-topic but I'm a Democrat who only support one man and that's Joe Biden. Everybody else is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X