Mandela effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandela effect

We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Re: Mandela effect

I hadn't heard of this effect yet. I don't know the answers to some of those questions, because I've never heard of products like Jiffy or Febreze in my country. I answered the others mostly correct, give or take a few years on dates.

I do know that the entire world thinks that Darth Vader said "Luke, I am your father", unless you've actually seen the movies a couple of times.

Comment

lol are narwhals real?

I've seen them and eaten their flesh.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        lol are narwhals real?

I've seen them and eaten their flesh.
        Yeah, but some folks seem to remember them only being mentioned as myth. And I was personally a little shocked when I found out they were a real animal. That can easily be explained by the fact that I don't live anywhere near where they do, but it was a bit strange.

The Statue of Liberty was the one that really, really threw me off. I remember being taught that it's on Ellis Island. I remember one lecture in particular where my teacher was talking about immigrants being greeted by the the Statue when they arrived on Ellis. But it's apparently on Liberty Island, not Ellis.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

also manatees were thought to be mermaids at one time

- - - Updated - - -

here you go

MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
          X