Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PewDiePie and Marzia FINALLY get married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PewDiePie and Marzia FINALLY get married!

I'm happy for them! I remember when Pewds was talking about his "new girlfriend" back in 2011...

[TWEET]1163778709268176896[/TWEET]

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Re: PewDiePie and Marzia FINALLY get married!

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
    I'm happy for them! I remember when Pewds was talking about his "new girlfriend" back in 2011...

[TWEET]1163778709268176896[/TWEET]
    Congrats for them even though that I'm not a fan of PewDiePie

Comment

I know I sound crazy, but I never have heard of them. Congrats nonetheless.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

It's about time. I haven't really followed Pewds in a long time, and last I saw, Marzia stopped making youtube videos (I haven't gone back to check if she ever came back to YT).

They look so cute together.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I know I sound crazy, but I never have heard of them. Congrats nonetheless.
          It's ok :P PewDiePie is the YouTuber with the most subscribers* (and also with more income**) he's one of the pioneers of Let's Play type of content that was the first instance of YouTube videos as a career choice.

*: Sporting just shy of a hundred million subscribers, he is followed by what is essentially the equivalent of a third of the US. His channel is #2 in subscriber count, but the #1 is a mega-corporation that bought the subscribers so...
          **: Again, as an independent content creator.

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          It's about time. I haven't really followed Pewds in a long time, and last I saw, Marzia stopped making youtube videos (I haven't gone back to check if she ever came back to YT).

They look so cute together.
          Marzia stopped YouTube videos AND most personal social media a couple of years ago. Only instagram and occasionally twitter remain, and both are mostly used to promote both of her businesses, Tsuki (ethical & ecological clothing) and Mai (handcrafted pottery, jewellery, decor).

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

oh, is this the guy that uses the n word? Oh yeah. He is.
            Yeah, I don't like him.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              oh, is this the guy that uses the n word? Oh yeah. He is.
              Yeah, I don't like him.
              yeah I've got nothing nice to say about him so I'll leave it by just saying I think the world would be a better place if he made less content.
              Circe

Comment

Working...
              X