Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Matrix identity:
    Gregor (36) Dutch. Star sign: Libra, Taurus & Virgo. Life experiences and deep natural pagan beliefs, non-conformist. Studied trade, communication, psychology, child & educational sciences, world traveler, minimalist, simple jobs, into alternative history and open mindedness. Land available for sustainable eco-community in Chile, Patagonia. Currently saving money, looking for new friends, a lover and partner to start new family & dream of living with a conscious loyal group in nature.

Real identity:
    Beautiful innocent spirit, lots of honor and past life experience. I have always been in pain and anguish for the loss of roots and disconnect with environment. Highly sensitive and history of retreating from collective values for self & soul preservation. Love for a dream of being worthy for connection and restoration of tribal nature. Never into violence or drugs or need to belong in artificially constructed norms & entities. Loyal to other high forms of awareness. Seeks resonance, recognition of my world, devotion to truth and being part of the solution by being loyal to epi-genetic wisdom and spiritual natural law. 11:22. Compassion and conviction to let the old world go, ergo deep respect for people with high sensitivity, problems and autistic traits. Making an extra step toward people that they would not see from others that easily, in return, require recognition that gives me the energy to maintain that world. Loving father and protector of the realm. I like Varg Vikernes depth and seek a similar life-style with new friends.

Any suggestions or questions are welcome and looking forward to meet with someone.

Reach out for pictures & when interested!
    Last edited by Guest; 31 Aug 2019, 05:00.

Re: Hello everyone

Hi.. is this a 'personals' ad? Sorry to be rude.

Comment

I'm sort of confused, but welcome anyway.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
        Hi.. is this a 'personals' ad? Sorry to be rude.
        Truthfully I though the same thing when I read it. Wasn't sure if it was an intro or looking for a date.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Hello. I think I remember you on Mysticwicks. Are you the same Mjolnir on Mysticwicks?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion people No I'm not on mysticwicks, though some parts of my mind is similar to mystics for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X