This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative Tension

I feel like there's a lot of negative tension in this forum lately. Look I don't want to call out on people. I just wanted to point out there have been some arguments by one person and the other in a few threads lately. That's all I have to say for now.

Re: Negative Tension

You're always saying this. Why do you like pointing it out so much?
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

There's always going to be arguments, this is a forum for discussion among a very diverse group of people. You and I both know this from being involved in churches. Number one thing: Don't pick sides. Number two thing: Don't publicly exacerbate the issue by trying to draw people into a discussion that doesn't actually involve them.

If you have a concern about how someone is being treated, let a staff member know and then let them handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        You're always saying this. Why do you like pointing it out so much?
        I don't why you're getting upset at me for. Forgive me if I sound like a broken record all the time. I was just saying their arguments in this forum. I shut my mouth for now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          I don't why you're getting upset at me for. Forgive me if I sound like a broken record all the time. I was just saying their arguments in this forum. I shut my mouth for now on.
          First of all. I'm not upset. Not even in the slightest. If you're reading emotion into my question, then you're probably just projecting. Maybe you're the one who's upset?

Second. I'm an admin here. It's kinda my job to figure this kinda stuff out so I can diffuse situations where needed. You made a public statement and I made a public inquiry in return. If you don't want rebuttals, don't post it.

Third. You're dragging drama from other threads into other parts of the forum. This is actually against our forum rules and has been for a very very long time. So, as Azvanna already pointed out, if you have concerns about your or another members treatment, bring it up to a staff member. If you have problems with a staff member, bring it up to another staff member you're comfortable with and we'll get it sorted internally.
          “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
            First of all. I'm not upset. Not even in the slightest. If you're reading emotion into my question, then you're probably just projecting. Maybe you're the one who's upset?

Second. I'm an admin here. It's kinda my job to figure this kinda stuff out so I can diffuse situations where needed. You made a public statement and I made a public inquiry in return. If you don't want rebuttals, don't post it.

Third. You're dragging drama from other threads into other parts of the forum. This is actually against our forum rules and has been for a very very long time. So, as Azvanna already pointed out, if you have concerns about your or another members treatment, bring it up to a staff member. If you have problems with a staff member, bring it up to another staff member you're comfortable with and we'll get it sorted internally.
            My apologies sincerely. I will be very sincerely and mindful in the future.

Comment

Working...
            X