Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

Hey everyone,

So I decided to come back after a much needed break. A lot of things were going on (and still are) and I just needed to get some space for a while. Needed to get rid of some negativity from my thoughts and body. Things right now are busy for myself. I am working full time, going to online school part time, and going to start volunteering as a baby cuddler at the NICU at Ruby Memorial Hospital pretty soon. So I got a lot on my plate. Not that I mind of course. I'm glad to be back and it's good to see everyone.

BMH: I hope you know that I am very happy to be back. I have missed you a lot. However, I have seen a few threads where you posted about missing me just because of reviewing your stories. I won't always be able to read and review your stories on demand. I have faith that you are going to write great stories. However, to get reviews besides myself you need to post on big websites like www.fictionpress.com for original stories. When I started to write I had to work up from the bottom to get reviews. Whether good or bad, try posting there. And don't get upset if you have a bad review because it only helps you get better. I know because I still get bad reviews in a lot of great reviews of some of my stories.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: I'm back

Nice to see you again Welcome back.

Comment

Yay! Welcome back, old friend. I missed you.

Comment

Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better. <3
        “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me back everyone. I am glad to be back.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
          X