Thread: I Got A Photo Of Me With The Neverending Story Cast: Tami Stronach Anch Noah Hathaway

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I Got A Photo Of Me With The Neverending Story Cast: Tami Stronach Anch Noah Hathaway

Today I went to Wintercon with my female friend (Not my girlfriend but a friend who's female) with her family and friends. My female friend and I met the Neverending Story cast: Tami Stronach and Noah Hathaway. I never watch the Neverending Story movie but I have heard of it. So the two cast members took a photo with me. Tami Stronach (On The Right) and Noah Hathaway (On The Left). I'm in the middle. There were very nice and I was happy to meet them. Here's the photo: http://imgur.com/gallery/fHA3Q8k

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Re: I Got A Photo Of Me With The Neverending Story Cast: Tami Stronach Anch Noah Hath

You should watch The Neverending Story. Very good movie. It's also a book. Very cool that you got to meet them.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

Re: I Got A Photo Of Me With The Neverending Story Cast: Tami Stronach Anch Noah Hath

That's awesome!
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

May 2012
    Religion
    Optimistic Agnostic
    Phrase
    Suspend Judgement

That movie is one of my absolute favourites. Deep on so many levels. Definitely worth a watch and you are SO lucky to have met two of the leads. Many other people would just love to have been in your place.

Growing up, I related to Sebastian as the boy/girl getting teased all the time and just felt pure joy at his inevitable 'getting even' scene. I'm trying to think of a favourite scene or character but each charater is totally loveable and memorable. Who wouldn't want a friend like Falcor!

There is a boy in my son's Prep cohort named Atreyu. I said to the boy, I have to meet your parents!!! I might have freaked him out a little

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Thanks everybody.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everybody.